Doctors cant help

Posted , 2 users are following.

Hi,

Have experienced more and more sensation over something that shouldnt be in your throat is there all the time and also makes me breathless.

The doctors cant explain it. See attached video and tell me if someone has experienced the same.

regards

0 likes, 2 replies

2 Replies

• Posted

I have the same issue, been to dr, ER, ENT doctor, nobody can explain it. it feels like there is something in the back of my throat, I feel it all the time and when just swallowing saliva. eating chip or crackers helps it's the only time I dont feel it. very upsetting, gives me great anxiety to the point where my BP is high all the time and I'm just in a constant state of anxiety only helped by xanax. thank God for that medication.

kim

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.