Does anyone else have physical anxiety symptoms all day long ?

Posted , 11 users are following.

Help! I’m literally loosing it I can’t drive I can’t go anywhere on my own I feel like I can’t do anything. I’m constantly feeling on the edge I feel so scared I panic everywhere I go. Someone please tell me what’s going on I feel like I’m going mad. I just wanna cry because I don’t know what’s going on with me 🙁. I’m experiencing anxiety symptoms 24/7 I feel so scared and nervous. I can’t help it. Does anyone know what this is? If so please help. 

2 likes, 20 replies

20 Replies

Prev
  • Posted

It has happened to me before, you can overcome it. Download PDF books on the power of your subconscious mind online and read them it will help.
  • Posted

I feel just like you do Alex. Your not alone. I am in constant fear that something is wrong with my heart. Even though I seen a cardiologist and have had test done which all come back normal. Everyone is saying its anxiety. But it's hard to accept that when you have physical symptoms that are terrifying.

Feel free to message me anytime brother

• Posted

Totally can relate I've been feeling anxiety symptoms everyday for almost a month now I was going through a lot of stressful situations and I think that's what brought up my anxiety I feel like something is wrong with me every day and dealing with the headaches bloating back pain body pain every anxiety symptoms I feel like I got it I went to the hospital a few times and I keep telling me by EKG all my blood work are normal the only thing that I ended up having was a UTI it's just crazy that anxiety can do all these things to you I'm really dreading on taking medication but I think that might be an option I have to take

• Posted

Hey Alex I understand and feel what your going through ... I am at work and I start feeling something on my chest and I begin to panic and I want to go home .. I go out to the mall and same thing I wanna go home I feel like I am losing control of my life .. I feel this everyday I been to the hospital 5 times because I get scared thinking it’s something bad .. I am now talking to a psychiatrist hopefully things turn out better for all of us .. its a scary thing sometimes I question myself .. am I even normal why do I feel this ? And I have fear of dying .. I cry as well I am tired of this I want my life back this panic disorder is killing me 😭 

• Posted

Yes, you are not alone. Have you been diagnosed with anxiety? Do you see a psychiatrist or a therapist? Are you on any medications to help? I ask because you didn't say anything other than how you feel and if you are NOT seeing a doctor for these symptoms you should. I have been diagnosed with anxiety and panic attacks for over 20 years.  I went through a period where I was afraid to leave my house at all for fear of dropping dead in public because of how I was feeling. I finally got some help when I got on medication and into therapy. The combo works wonders, also try everything you can find online to try to help. Things like aromatherapy, yoga, meditation, grounding and breathing exercises, anything that won't hurt you even if it doesn't help. Good Luck!!!

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.