Does anyone get constant rapid pulse/ heart beat with costochondritis

Posted , 28 users are following.

Hi, I have not been diagnosed with costochondritis, just after to speaking to wonderful people on this forum I believe I may have the condition as I have alot of the symptoms and sore breast bone / ribs, but I'm wondering if anyone one has rapid pulse /heart rate alot! And my pain which was once on the left side chest /arm can now be felt alot if the time on the right side, thanks for taking the time to read this, x

0 likes, 55 replies

55 Replies

Prev
  • Posted

I am currently on high blood pressure and heart mmedications for another condition, but since I got costochondritis, I noticed I get palpitations which occur at anytime even when resting or in pain.
    • Posted

I get that as well...makes me feel weak and dizzy..time to lie down when it happens..crazy symptoms..
  • Posted

It took me 5 years to get diagnosed and many ER trips...best of luck to you...try and be positive...its not easy..
  • Posted

hi lynsey hope you are doing well am here have the same problem i was just wondering if you are being treated for this condtion if you dont mind me asking i have pains all over with this costocondritis pain i have been suffering with this last couple of years but now lately it been causing my heart rate to rise a little dont no if its anxitey or not thanks terry

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.