Does anyone get severe burning, crawling, tingling pain.

Posted , 5 users are following.

I was diagnosed with CS about 9 years ago after a trip on the stairs which

left me with neck and arm pain and bad headaches, at that time I was off

Sick from work for 11months. I had physio, medication etc but did

manage to get back to work. I was also diagnosed with secondary

Fibromyalgia.

Over the next 5years I managed my condition with regular Physio, I took up swimming. I was on 25mg of Amatriptyline at night and used codeine and paracetamol when my pain troubled me.

Then 2 years ago my mum was very ill and the stress flared up my pain,

I have pain in my head, face bones, neck, shoulders, between my

shoulderblades, sometimes radiating in to my arms and hands.Then

about 10 months ago I had a sciatica pain in my right legs went to a

Chiropractor with amazing results, I walked out with hardly any pain in my leg but she wouldn't touch my neck as there were too many

Contra indications..

A while later I started having hip pain and tripping over my own feet.

Then just when you think things can't get worse I have been suffering with

severe burning,crawling,tingling pain in my feet,ankles,calves,knees. When it gets severe it then spreads up into the rest of my body. It is always there.

I am on Amatriptyline 75mg at night,Tramadol, Paracetamol,Robaxin a

muscle relaxant and Oramorph but nothing seems to help,it just makes me drowsy. Oh yes I am also on Citalopram 40 mg as this constant pain

leaves me feeling very low and Depressed.

I had to stop driving 18 months ago as I was on Gabapentin then

Pregabalin and I have a constant fuzzy head with slow reactions and

didn't feel I was safe to drive.The side effects were too bad on those two meds so had to stop taking them.

I have hardly been able to go out anywhere because of pain, but now I am spending most of my time laying down as my pain increases if I'm on my

feet or sat up.I have an appointment at the Pain Clinic at the end of the

month but that seems a long long time when I am in so much pain.

I've made an appointment with my GP for Monday morning to see if he has any ideas of what I can try next.

I have a very supportive husband and family, without them I wouldn't be

able to go on.I am 57 but feel 107.

0 likes, 32 replies

32 Replies

Next
  • Posted

Hi Sheila

Firstly, sorry and sympathies for your troubles.  The symptoms you mention seem to indicate a trapped or compressed nerve.  Where the leg symptoms are coincerned, those symptoms could be indicative of Radiculopathy, or Myleopathy, (both associated with cervical spondylosis),  resulting from nerve issue in neck, or from nerve issue in lumbar area.  An MRI of both areas might help to identify which area is responsible....your GP or Physio should be able to refer you for MRI, and , depending on the outcome,  the treatments for neck, or for lumbar, would be different.  

In the meantime, I would suggest that you assume it's all neck based, because of previous (ongoing) issues you've had, and maybe try altering your usual sleeping regime, to see if you can affect any change in your symptoms.  Try sleeping, or just napping,  on a sofa, in a semi-upright posture with good pillow support, for 2 or 3 days/nights,  to see if the symptoms ease in any way. I don't think that constant medication, or increasing meds,  is helpful in the long run,  whereas a little self management might achieve surprising results,  without the downside of having to worry about the negative effects of any medications.  I know it might seem difficult to start changing your sleep comfort zone,  but I've found it to be the best way to break the cycle of symptoms which seem to only icrease with repetitive 'bed sleeping' routines.  In my opinion,  might be worth a try...usually takes a few days to notice the effects,  but once you realise it can make a difference,  it gives you a sense of control over the symptoms which the meds simply do not offer.

Gerry

• Posted

Hi Gerry,

Thank you for the support and advice, I will try your suggestions as I

would try anything at this stage.

I feel so bad today I wakened with burning all over, it's worse where my

limbs/ body is in contact with each other or bed/sofa etc, where heat is generated. I had a cool shower earlier and mixed aqueous cream with

Eucaliptous oil to try and cool the burning areas, this drained all my

energy, I just feel so ill, I feel sick all the time with medication so I don't want to eat.

But thank you again

Sheila.

• Posted

Hi Sheila,

I understand what you are going through im 53 and my mind feels 23 and my body feels 93!!! Its so damn frustrating. I have a very supportive family too and feel so sad for them when I am so unwell and they have to do more than they really should. I often feel like a burden and that gets me down. You certainly have been through a lot and still going through it. I know stress brings on flare ups for me too so it is incredibly important to keep the stress down but so damn hard to do that. I lost my mum and father in law nearly 3 years ago and then to top it all off we lost our eldest daughter 2 years ago she was 28, we now have our little 5 yr old grandson living with us and as much as I know he keeps my spirits up I also worry about how I will continue to look after him many days are a struggle. Our 19 year old daughter is an amazing help a real strength and support. Anyway I guess I didnt start out thinking I would talk about myself but it spilt out. I hope your GP can help with some pain relief until you visit the pain clinic. I too am on a range of drugs including diazepam which does help but is very addictive. I experience burning pain too and severe neck back shoulder and arm pain it is deep and aching as well as sharp and burning. I also have a lot of tingling and pins and needles in my hands and also it is in my my whole right side lately as well. Do you get dizziness and vertigo? I also get that too most days it is so debilitating. I am trying a new regime of sleeping to see if it helps my pain and dizziness. Gerry on here gives some great support and advice. I hope he sees your post. I am still trying to function as best I can I understand how much we need or want to just lay down and get some peace from the pain. It has helped me heaps finding this forum.

I really hope you get some help and have some improvement.

Good Luck and best wishes.

Donna xx

• Posted

Hi Donna,

Thank you for your reply and yes I do get dizzy/ lightened at times, I

also feel sick quite a lot so my appetite is poor, I'm not worried about

that at the moment as I put on a stone in weight over the past year

while on Gabapentin and then Pregabalin.

Gerry did see my post and

he's given some good advice which I will try.

I am so sorry to hear you lost your Father in law then your Mum and

then your Daughter,

I can

only imagine how hard that must of been and still is. No one expects

their Child to die before themself. I have 5 beautiful grandchildren and

they make me smile and lift my spirits no matter how much pain I am

in. My Daughter and Son live about 3miles away, they visit as much as

they can and I get lots of gentle hugs. My Husband is amazing, he

works long shifts but on his days off always tries to take me out some

where, but the past few weeks my pain has reached a whole new level

so I haven't been anywhere.

It's so hard seeing them all suffering with my pain.

Thank you so much for your support, Just knowing there are people out there that do understand makes all the difference.

Sheila.

when I feel up to it

• Posted

Hi Sheila,

I understand what you are going through im 53 and my mind feels 23 and my body feels 93!!! Its so damn frustrating. I have a very supportive family too and feel so sad for them when I am so unwell and they have to do more than they really should. I often feel like a burden and that gets me down. You certainly have been through a lot and still going through it. I know stress brings on flare ups for me too so it is incredibly important to keep the stress down but so damn hard to do that. I lost my mum and father in law nearly 3 years ago and then to top it all off we lost our eldest daughter 2 years ago she was 28, we now have our little 5 yr old grandson living with us and as much as I know he keeps my spirits up I also worry about how I will continue to look after him many days are a struggle. Our 19 year old daughter is an amazing help a real strength and support. Anyway I guess I didnt start out thinking I would talk about myself but it spilt out. I hope your GP can help with some pain relief until you visit the pain clinic. I too am on a range of drugs including diazepam which does help but is very addictive. I experience burning pain too and severe neck back shoulder and arm pain it is deep and aching as well as sharp and burning. I also have a lot of tingling and pins and needles in my hands and also it is in my my whole right side lately as well. Do you get dizziness and vertigo? I also get that too most days it is so debilitating. I am trying a new regime of sleeping to see if it helps my pain and dizziness. Gerry on here gives some great support and advice. I hope he sees your post. I am still trying to function as best I can I understand how much we need or want to just lay down and get some peace from the pain. It has helped me heaps finding this forum.

I really hope you get some help and have some improvement.

Good Luck and best wishes.

Donna xx

• Posted

Hi Sheila, sorry to hear you're in so much pain, I  get pain in my legs down to my feet at times too, usually when I'm in bed though, but not as bad as you, I sleep with my legs on soft pillows now, put a pillow at both sides of me now when I go to bed, it has helped me a bit, can only sleep with my head on 1 pillow now, always used 2 till last year, I've been signed off from pain clinic as not much they can do, I've accepted I've got this for life so they can't do much, I wish I had a reason for getting CS, I just woke up with it 1 morning, I hope the pain clinic can help you, have you tried a tens machine, the pain clinic mentioned them to me at my first appointment. 

Pam 

• Posted

Hi Pam,

Thank you for your reply.

I also only sleep on one pillow, My step son bought it for me last

Christmas, he researched and checked out all the reviews, he said this one came out the best and it made a difference, bless him.

I also use a pillow between my knees which does help but it warms up with my body heat and then I get my burning pain where my skin is in

contact with it. The same happens where my body is in contact with the bed/chair or another Limb.It is so hard to cope with it.

I do understand that we have to find coping strategies, My Husband

bought me a Kindle Fire HDX When it came out and it's been a Godsend, I have found lots of Relaxion apps and I listen to story's/dramas health

information on the radio stations which distracts me from my pain, I

also download interesting stuff to listen to in my own time, and

of course I go on line where I found this wonderful site and all you

fellow sufferers.It is also portable so I can use it anywhere.

I'm so sorry to hear about your pain Pam, I hope you continue to find

ways to cope/live with it. Thank you for your support it means a lot to me. Sheila.

• Posted

Hi Sheila, I agree with Gary regarding the meds, I used to get sweats very regular at the start of this year, ended up in hospital last June, was down to the tramadol, doctors fail to inform ppl that you can become addicted to them, I'm glad I'm off them now, I also like to listen to relaxation music etc, tends to take you away from it all for a bit, hopefully once you get to pain clinic they may be able to help some, will keep my fingers crossed for you. 

Pam x

• Posted

Thanks Pam,

I feel I will end up in hospital as the toxic mix can't be good,

I do listen to relaxation music and radio it does help to distract from the

pain.I just hope I can get through the next few weeks but at the moment

I'm taking it a day at a time

Sheila x.

• Posted

It's better taking it a day at a time Sheila, oy way to cope with it, I'm glad to know other ppl with it, pals used to think I was becoming a bore when we were having drinks cause I kept going home early as was always in too much pain, so don't even bother going to the parties now, don't think ppl realise how sore it can be, neck pain I've learned to cope with, it's the pain in shoulders, arms, hands, fingers & pins & needles that annoy me more now lol

Pam x

• Posted

Hi Everyone,

Here's an update.

I went to my GP this morning with great difficulty, It drained all

my energy just getting ready, trying to find light,loose clothing. Luckily the surgery

is about 2 miles away and my husband took me in the car, as soon as I sat in the

waiting room I started feeling nauseous with the Pain and my head was spinning

and everything went black, when I started to come out of it I was dripping in sweat.

My GP sat and listened to us while we updated him on my symptoms and pain.

He said he didn't really want to change my pain meds as it could make things

worse, the reason I had been referred to pain clinic is because they don't know

what to do with me as my pain is complex.he said I do have some neural pain.

He suggested I increase my Amitriptyline from 75 mg to 100 and take more

Oramorph when I need it and stick with the Tramadol, Paracetamol and Robaxin,

Citalopram and try and get through the next few weeks until my appointment at

Pain Clinic on 24th Nov. He also gave me some meds for the Nausea and Movicol

for bowels as Oramorph and Tramadol can cause Constipation.

So I am now on a bigger concoction of meds. Not Good.

Sheila.

• Posted

Hi Sheila

If I were you, I'd be concerned about the variety of meds that your GP is prescribing.  The differing meds don't always combine well,  and can cause problems of their own.  Just wondering if you have considered getting a second opinion from another GP....you are entitled to ask for this,  or change your GP if there are any doubts. I can't understand how such an array of meds can achieve anything except further complications.  Noirmally, the Oramorph alone should be sufficient to ease most pain.

• Posted

Hi Gery,

Thanks for getting back to me. I had to have my appointment today as it is the only day my husband was off work to take me, and the only GP I

could see was this one. I had been his patient for about 19 years then a

year ago I felt he really let me down and every one said the same as you

so I started seeing a female GP and got on really well with her, but she

left a

few months back. I then went to another Female GP and She was the one who referred me straight away to the Pain Consultant, she is away at the moment so I didn't have much choice.

• Posted

Hi sheala1

I have been reading your posts and i am truly sorry you are having a really bad time.Gerry has been posting some good advice for you all i can say is have you tried to have a med holiday my pain managment consultant says to cut down on some for a day if you can and then when you take them again you can feel the benefit of them? I know it is asking a great deal of you when you are in so much pain.But still take some pain relief of course!! I am the same i  am on that many pain you dont know wether you are coming or going!! I have a good husband too even though he is not well himself.I have tingling numbness and dizzyness also nauses have you tried accupuncture some times that does not work didnt for me but every one is different? I found the pain clinic was good as you also meet other people with pain and you find out the different ways they cope with it.I do hope you find some relief with your pain i have had constant pain for 49yrs (59) now a life time of it you do get down and you can go to a dark place because it does that to you i have been there but please try and keep positive.That is where this site comes in because if you are having a bad day you can post on here and someone will always reply to you.smile   You can have a good ramble or moan no one minds.

well i have rambled on for long enough and you take care hun

jeanette

• Posted

Hi Jeanette,

I just read your post, I am so sorry you have been suffering with pain for most of your life. Can I ask did you have an accident or was it something you were born with and it progressed? I cant believe the amount of people who suffer so badly with CS, it is a cruel disease with such huge variations in symptoms. I get all the symptoms you mentioned but I was wondering about your dizziness as mine is very debilitating and sends me crazy along with the pain. What is your dizziness like? Mine feels like I am off balance, the room is moving, the bed is moving under me and I often suffer when I watch fast moving pictures on TV or movie. I also often feel like I am blacking out. Its just awful. I think your advice to Sheila about a holiday from some meds is a good one as we dont even know anymore which meds are helping and which ones are causing horrible side effects. I did try acupuncture but it actually worsened my symptoms, but as you say its different for everyone. You do get very down and depressed and some days I feel so fearful and worried about my family and life in general. BUT its so important to pull yourself up and look for positive things in our lives to be grateful for. I am actually feeling grateful for this forum lately.

Take care and Best wishes

Donna xx

• Posted

Hi Sheila,

You have been on my mind and heart recently, I am sorry you didnt get much help from the GP you are certainly in a lot of pain and your pill cocktail seems to be growing. I truly hope that you get some relief from the medication changes. All the meds can get you so confused with what and when to take the next thing, that out of control feeling is something I dont like. I read jeanettes post about a meds holiday which I think is a great idea but just dont know which ones to stop. I am sure the pain clinic will be a great help. I havent been to one yet but my doctor has told me I should. Im just soooo sick of doctors.

I hope you get some answers there.

Take care

Donna xx

• Posted

Hi Donna

Just a quick interuption here.  I think your dizzy spells may well be what is commonly referred to as 'vertigo', and is common to C/S, with variable grades.  The only way to identify cause is by means of MRI....Xrays etc just don't register vascular (artery) compression.  I think it's worth just asking for an MRI for that issue alone,  as it is known to create a vulnerability for strokes, which might be avoidable with treatment.  The dizzyness is usually caused by compressed artery, which leads to less oxygen to the brain,  and thus the dizzy/faint sensations.  Mention this to  your GP and I'm sure they will respond appropriately.

Gerry

• Posted

Hi Jeanette,

Thank you for sharing your experiences with me.I slept so much better

last night and managed to go 12 hrs without any meds.My head feels

clearer today so I am going to try and reduce my meds a bit.

My Physio used to give me acupuncture, well he called it needle therapy,

I have been seeing him since 2007. He tried Manipulation, he tried

strapping to ease the pressure on my neck and the needle therapy mainly for the headaches.I found it helped a great deal and I was managing my

pain, but 2years ago it got to the stage that nothing helped and I felt it was aggravating it. He also gave me stretching exercises which I continue to do when able. My GP did refer me to a pain clinick about 20 month's ago

But the Clinic was in the City area and I lived out of that area so they couldn't refer me to the support groups or for any other treatments so went down the medication route. As I had been on 25 mg Amitriptyline since 2007

to help me sleep they decided to increase that, over the next two months I increased it up to 100mg a night but then it made me feel really ill and

couldn't function so dropped down to 75mg and felt ok and it did help.As

they could only keep me on the books for 6 months and over that time I

only had 4 appointments, On my final appointment I asked what they

would recommend in the future if my pain started breaking through again so they sent a letter to my GP advising to put me on Gabapentin or

Pregabalin. Well he put me on Gabapentin but I was like a zombie, the

side effects were really bad and I was still having to take pain relief,

mainly Codeine and paracetamol then ended up with

Oramorph as a rescue medication..In the end I went back to my GP and

asked him to refer me to hospital and I was in tears.He asked who did I

think could help, I said I'd seen a Rheumatologist back in 2006. He said

didn't feel that would help and to come back when I felt calmer and he

probably would refer me on but it would be to a psychologist/ psychiatrist, well that upset me even more and when I told my Family they were

fuming.

My daughter told me to make another appointment and She came with

me. She insisted he refer me, and at that time I had some Private health

insurance through work so we wanted to go private. So to cut a long

story short I saw a Rheumatologist 2wks later he orderd a MRI and

Refered me to his Colleague Pain Consultant.I was shown to have multi

level mid and lower cervical disc degenerative change predominantly

C4/5 and C5/6. Pain Consultant said it was Myofascial Pain Syndrome

with significant degree of Central Sensitization so he contacted GP and

advised to wean off Gabapentin and to start Pregabalin, he also referred

me to a Private Physio, but after a long talk she said I had a good

understanding of my problems and She knew my Physio and I was doing everything that she would advise.I never went back to my old GP again

until yesterday when I didn't have any choice. The Pain Consultant I am

booked to see is the one I saw Privately he told me at the time he also

does NHS work and would be happy to see me in the future. So I have to manage until then.

I think I've just about written a book. Sorry for rambling on, you have obviously gone through a lot and still are so my thoughts are with you also. Thank you so much for being there.

Sheila xx

• Posted

Hi Donna,

I just read what you'd sent to Jeanette about the bed moving, I thought it was just me, it spooks me a bit. I get a lot of your symptoms especially

watching fast moving tv pictures etc, everything seems too loud and too

bright. Gerry has given you some good advice so you will have to let us

know what happens.

Best wishes Sheila x

• Posted

Donna if you do decide to go to a pain clinic make sure it is in your area

because if it isn't you won't be able to get the full benefit. Read my reply to

Jeanette, I think that's what they call post code lottery.

I understand how you feel about doctors but there are some good ones out there, We just have to find them.

Sheila xx

• Posted

Hi donna

I had curvature of the spine and I had a steel rod inserted from top of my neck to the

base of my spine so I am constantly ridged!But I have a beautiful posture lol😃!! When I go dizzy the room spins terrible I also feel

Sick even bending down sets me off I keep

Telling hubby the only other time I was dizzy

was when I was pregnant!!👀 I can be lying

in bed when it comes on. and I just hold on

to the bed it feels like I am going to fall out!!

I have vertigo tablets but I don't take them all the time .I have been down in a really dark place but I keep thinking always someone worse off then me.I know it does not feel like it when you are in pain but that is how I get

Through didn't always work but I am still

here and I have a good family and 2grand

daughters sons are doing well so I cant complain(but I do) well rambled on again lol so

you take care hun and any time you fancy a moan😊

• Posted

Hi Gerry

I take tablets for vertigo but don't do any thing for me still dizzy! But one can keep trying eh

• Posted

Hi Jeanette,

I just read what you had written to Donna, That sounds like a

horrendous opp to go through, I wanted to ask with hindsight knowing

how it affected you, would you of still had the opp?.

And it's so true what you said there is always someone out there going

through worse Pain/Problems than ourselves so I need to stop

complaining.

Take Care

Sheila xx

• Posted

Ps Could you try a different medication for the Vertigo?.

Sheilaxx

• Posted

Hi Sheila

yes i would go through it again because in a way i am lucky because i was 1 of four to get it done in the country so i was a guinea pig.It basicaly trial and error!! I would be worse off if i did not have the operation as it was my choice even though i was only 10yrs old.My organs would be displaced and would not have a long life span.Dont stop complaining because thats one way to cope with pain.  It never stopped me from been active when i was younger because i had freedom as i was in hospital for 4half/5yrs flat on my back for 2yrs.So i went mad climbing trees walking which i loved anything really always out and about.Never stopped me i had a full body cast on from chin to hips.Parents were worried sick lol Then i had what they call a brace on again a full body one.So yes i would have done again. I had the opp and i woke up in pain and i thought it would go as you do but it didnt and i have had ever since and it got worsesad well there i go again rambling on.And i have been in a dark place more than once so dont stop complaining. beacuse there is nothing worse than pain. I went to pain clinic and i met some good friends and i still see them we talk put the world to rights lol they have different ailments 2 have RA one myself and 2 others have cs i have arthiritis as well as another lady and one has fybromyalgia.(right bunch) But good friends well you take care hun and hope to hear from you soon jeanetterolleyes

• Posted

Hi Gerry,

I am seeing another neurologist next thursday, I will certainly be mentioning my vertigo. I have thought about how often it is happening now and have also thought about the possibility of a stroke which is certainly something I could do without. It does scare me a lot. Thanks everyone for your replies and the support it has given me over the past days. Dont know how they can fix a compressed nerve except surgerysad

Anyway best wishes to all of you.

Donna xxx

• Posted

Hi Jeanette,

Thank you for sharing your experiences with me, I can see you have Had

pain and frustrations for most of your life, but you are still able to give

help and support to myself and others.It's made such a difference to me.

I feel I can't be entirely truthful with my Family as it makes them suffer as well, so we have come to an arrangement , Its either a good day(can't remember when I last had one of them), or an ok day, or a bad day, so I no

longer go into detail as it brings us all down and I know that I am so fed

up hearing my self saying how bad I feel, so even though they say to talk

if it helps, I don't think it does anymore. That is why finding yourself and

all the wonderfully people on here willing to share experiences has been better than any medication I have tried.

I found a wonderful Quote on Facebook by Charles Darwin he says

"It is not the strongest of species that survives, nor the most intelligent

that survives, It is the one that is most adaptable to change".

This switched a light on for me and has given me more insparation,

So here's looking at a brighter future.

Take care and keep sharing.

Sheila xx

• Posted

Hi sheila1

I hope that you will be able to tell your family as they are the people most closest to you who know you the best and who can help you when you are at your lowest ebb believe me when i say that because i was like that never said anything and just plodded on regardless.But please even if you just talk to your husband/partner and later your family they will be a great source of comfort to you even if it is just being ther for or to give you a simple thing like a cup of tea/coffee when you are down!! it does help to talk and if they didnt want you to talk they would not say it. It will not make them suffer it will help them to understand more of what you are going through it will bring you all closer because you do not want to push them away by not explaing what is going on with you and your body.Darwin may have said it but it takes time to adapt wether it be living with pain as our case or some other form of disabilty we even have to adapt to getting older. That is what thes sites are for for people like us to talk to other people in the same situation.I said to malcolm(hubby) what would i give for a day even without pain but this is who i am now and i cant change it.My GP was even talking about the only other choice would be to remove the rod which was a no no (i would fold like a pack of cards)lolhaha.been to long (49yrs) eurgh!! Every one has to help each other on here it is the way we cope for a while anyway.So please stay strong and talk to your family all of themsmile

You take care hun and hope to hear from you soon xx(the future is always bright)xx

• Posted

Thank you Jeanette,

Reading your reply made me cry, maybe because I know that you are right and I am shutting them out, and because I feel your advice came from the heart.

I will try, sometimes you don't know what to do for the best, it's just so

hard sometimes.

If you did fold like a pack of cards you would be all Aces, as you help me so much.

I have been cutting down on the Tramadol and it made no difference to

my pain, but I can think better so that's good.

Thanks again

Sheila xxx

• Posted

Hi sheila1

I am pleased to hear you can think better but sorry it made no difference to your pain.The clearer your head the better you feel even though you still have pain you can make decisions better about what you will say to your family. If it is easier write it down on paper when you are alone that helps you will soon find it just comes out what you want to tell them.My GP came to his senses about that!!lol  You say it will make them suffer, it might make them suffer if you dont say anything because then it might feel as though you are excluding them and pushing them out!! It does come from the heart as i said i have been there and i remember what its like.sad but not as much now you have to think it is a different way of living now and you cant do what you used to do. Remember it is not what you cant do it is what you can do a little bit at a time.rolleyes You will do what is right for you and your family.

You take care hun and hope to hear from you soon

jeanette xxx

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.