does anyone get the same symptoms

Posted , 9 users are following.

I just wondered if other people were the same. Some days I feel like I have nothing wrong with me but this week I can hardly move and in agony.I'm

Still struggling to go to work because haven't been able to claim anything.

Really struggling to know what to do

0 likes, 49 replies

49 Replies

Next
  • Posted

I am exactly the same.My condition can change within a day.I can wake up feeling ''normal'' as if someone up there is giving me a glimpse of normality but by the end of the day I can be exhausted and in pain.
  • Posted

Hi ingrid I'm the same im 48 and I feel 70 pain from my fingers to my toes the medication doesn't do anything for me 💖
    • Posted

Hi Jackie , completely know where you are coming from , I'm 50 my heads still in my twenties and my body is 70 , just seems so unfare some time sad 
    • Posted

Hi Caroline it's very frustrating I'm bubbly outgoing use be a professional dancer always been healthy use go gym everyday but it's slowly got a grip of me good job a got hight pain barrier but in a serious not it just horrible wouldn't wish it in anyone, and there is no cure they havnt even got my meds right yet feel like s guine pig xx🌷💐💖🌺💛
    • Posted

in the meanwhile it seems as a very fit person you have proberly over worked your muscles .

try soaking in magneisum flakes [you can use epsom salts but not as good although cheaper] in a bath. and rubbing on magneisum oil i find this helps a lot .with pain and restless leg

.if you don thave a sensistive stomach try a plant based magneisum supplement  as this would work quicker along with  the oil.hope this helps .biggrin

• Posted

Thanks Hunny  in so much pain I did some painting yesterday big mistake I payed for it last night my skin was burning like I was sun burned and I couldn't sleep my legs were so itratable I could of chopped them off I just could wind down had 2 hours sleep and memory is shocking it's scary xxx💕💖💐🌷❤️🌺💛🌸
    • Posted

You could be overworking your muscles. Follow Tina's advice with the magnesium.

Also apple cider vinegar pulls lactic acid buildup in your muscles so a bath in it or a tablespoon orally. Nasty but worth it. I always wondered why it helped me so much.

• Posted

hi nitropilot  would the apple cider vinger work in a foot bath hun because i dont have a bath anymore. and anything acidic kills me even a little ketchup will have been in pain .
    • Posted

you think thats bad hun . i stood for about 15mins ironing some gingham kitchen curtains . and in that time my hips were acheing and i had like a dead leg feeling in the right thigh on the out side like a big knot stinging like a bee  massaged it it went away . iv got a corner cupboard to paint this week . i no its going to kill me but i just have to do something i cant bare just sitting a round.
    • Posted

Absolutely. Foot baths are great. Your skin absorbs more than your gut does. So even just your feet is excellent & a lot easier.

You can put it on your skin with a wet washcloth. I washy hair in it every few months too.

If I'm in a hurry, I just make a 25% ACV with 75% water in any random bottle and dump it on myself in the shower.

Half ACV and half honey makes a great face mask too. 

Just get creative.

• Posted

Are you saying use white vinegar does this work what do I do I'll try anything xxx

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.