Does anyone know??

Posted , 15 users are following.

ok i get it ..we get older ,we no longer get our period or like some, have a period but its messed up..so we either are in peri. menapause or post menapause. or when younger suffered with pms too..so now everything falls apart just cuZ we no longer have a period?? hormones have that much control over our bodies that we feel like shi... everyday?? why only a few of us when i know so many women my age who only had a few hot flashes and are done. me..i got it all and trying very hard to not take meds..so every new ache or anxiety x 1000 is hormones?? this lasts for 10 years?? what ever happened to our golden years?? this is pure hell..

3 likes, 27 replies

27 Replies

Prev
  • Posted

i never had any symptoms ..i went to dr at 42 when my periods stopped and i hadnt had one for a year to be told i was post meno..i was shocked..maybe i never noticed but i had no symptoms at all..my periods just got lighter then stopped...im 52 now so ten yrs post and have suffered with anxiety insomnia dizziness and achy back .neck and shoulders last couple of years..so i think it may have got me a bit now.i did cry a lot to..

• Posted

they gave me hrt for my bones and i had to stop it as it put me in hospital..

• Posted

I'm 52 and the MP floor fell out. I joined this forum, I believe in 2016 kinda curious about what I was feeling but honey after my 52nd birthday..... LORD HELP! It was all 66 symptoms plus one or some. Whew! Why meno gotta even affect my vision at time? UGH! I just started wearing the LADYCARE PLUS magnet and the sweats aren't as bad and my thoughts are more positive and I'm not thinking all day long that something is wrong. Shucks, I even gave into an anxiety low dose (10mg) citalopram. I just couldn't take the racing brain thoughts all day everyday for 3 months now. I had enough! I'm still struggling and pushing everyday but I know it get's better. Now if I can shake this brain fog. 😦 Hang in there ladies! Much Love! X

• Posted

Crystal girl... I did notice at 50 & so far, each year following, the big differences 😦

• Posted

yep it's no fun that's for sure! I started peri around 48 periods stopped at 52 so full menopause then and had terrible hot flushes especially in the evening and at night, I now take

menoleive natural black cohosh in the morning and Clonidine from my doctor at night and I am 90% better but still feel batshit crazy and anxious a lot of the time hope it doesn't last much longer. I feel I'm just invisible and existing if that makes sense?

• Posted

Hi Tracy.... that is the perfect description for this feeling, invisible and existing. I try to be positive, but I find myself looking out the window, at the trees, dancing back-and-forth, in the wind, thinking.... is this freaking it.

• Posted

i never had anything. my period stopped around 47 48 im now 51 ..woke in the middle of the night in a panic 5 mths ago its been downhill since. especially starting at 4 pm until morning. its crazy. feels like cant breath. or im breathing too much heart palps head squeezing. bad thoughts im dying ..anxiety. anxiety. rib hip pain vision is very bad. extreme moods. wtf!!!!i was doing pretty good before all this now its a struggle daily..i thought after the baby years its time for moms to get a break. was i wrong. drs tell me to see a shrink im done with menapause. try to put me on meds that dont fir the symptom..im just tired of all this and trying to get through. thank u ladies who post at least i know some of my symptoms arent in my head. god bless you all

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.