Does anyone know what this is?!? Please help

Posted , 5 users are following.

This discussion has been locked due to a period of inactivity.

i had sex about a week ago and afterward it burned to pee. thats normal for me so i brushed it off. then i realized that the skin between my anus and vagina had scratches and looked almost raw. i figured it was from rough sex. NOW, i have huge bumps filled with puss and it hurts to walk, or even pee. i do have genital psoriasis but its never looked like this. my partner got tested two weeks ago and he is clean. is this herpes? or something else (it also doesnt smell to well, i have a gyno appt in two days)

File size is too big

0 likes, 8 replies

8 Replies

• Posted

image here is a picture

• Posted

Looks like herpes to me but its best to go and get a swab done before they scab over

• Posted

That does look like herpes to me, but of course you'll need to get it swabbed and await the results.

• Posted

I have no doubt in my mind that it's genital herpes. The same thing happened to me after rough sex and it started out as tiny cuts near my anus. I got a culture done at my gyno and i got genital hsv1 from oral sex. My lesions looked exactly the same as yours. Even though your partner got tested unfortunately herpes isn't on a regular STD panel which is why most people don't even know they have it because they are asymptomatic. So sorry you're going through this, feel free to PM me if you have any questions. The only thing you can do is go to the doctor as you have planned and they will put you on an antiviral to fight the outbreak.

• Posted

😦 im scared. i have had crazy vaginal discharge as well. literally feels like im on my period. when i walk it feels like i have two ingrown hairs rubbing against eachother. i hope and pray it is mot herpes.

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.