Does anyone wake up really confused

Posted , 9 users are following.

Just wondering if anyone else wakes up feeling like they don't know anything about anything atall and feel really fearful and in a panic and like nothing makes sense??? I'm still trying to do test myself that I'm here but my brain feels like it's ran away sad 

0 likes, 39 replies

39 Replies

Next
  • Posted

Good morning Tanya 

as you were on here to v late and back on now I can see you are lonely and isolated but finding new anxiety related symptoms to create communication is not beneficial.

Have you said morning mum or grumped at her, when did u last make your mum a cuppa and smile.

Try it ,it works.

then go out for a refreshing walk release your endorphins say hi to people 

I want u to get better but you have to try a d you deg need to diversify 

sorry if this sounds strong  

tc 

• Posted

it isn't new I'm dealing with things daily and its taking over me, and I do these things it's hard because I have to bottle up infront of her
    • Posted

it's more just not knowing where I am or what anything is hahah 
    • Posted

And it doesn't get any better at 56 

certified Looney is what I call myself lol 

Have u considered geneology 2008 my world really went bang so to stop myself I started my tree found 4th cousins etc brilliant 

do u like art there's some brilliant packages 

enjoy 

• Posted

Speaking as a mum 15 years ago I had similar with my daughter we have finally got to talking 

she was bottling it 

I was crying inside but cross with her the end result two miserable anxiety driven humans 

if I had known then what I know now omg, what a difference 

don't bottle up if u can't talk it out indoors then go for walk 

go make that cuppa Tanya believe me she loves you you deep down love her , it's only when you care you worry!!!! 

U can do it 

• Posted

Ate you on meds its probably a side effect which eventually will subdide
  • Posted

Yes I do - I feel so panicky on a morning but I don't even know why? 
  • Posted

Hey tanya

I feel everything the same. Its so hard I know.

Its like where in a panic trance all the time.

Nothing makes sense thats the depersonalisation

and derealisation.

My thoughts feel like there outside my head

and I question how do I make sense when I talk

And it freaks me out to hear my own voice.

Trust me your not along...I hate this I wish we never have to go through it but deep down I know we all will

• Posted

Hi! I was wondering if you recovered and how ??? I’m experiencing all of this right now 
  • Posted

Sorry accidently pressed send before I finished typing.

We will recover I know this for a fact ive had this twice before. When I was 14yrs old then at 21yrs old.

I never thought I would get better when I was young 

It was so bad but I did.

Where u from?

• Posted

I've had it before when I was like 13 but it wasn't as severe as this but still scary but somehow it passed. I'm only 15 now and it's come back out of thin air, I started reading about weird spiritual stuff and it freaked me out so much like it become obsessive and somehow I have ended here :@ how aggrivating, I used to be so chilled before hand I dunno where I've actually gone wrong. I now obsess over the sensation of not feeling like I'm actually me and over mental illness it's really really annoying sad 
    • Posted

Sounds like severe panick disorder. You will get better I promise😊
    • Posted

It was and I was gradually getting over it but then I started speaking to someone from 42nd street which is like therapy/counciling or something and it's brought it all back worse than ever. Constant feeling of not knowing what to do with myself now meandering around in my mind all day long, soooo lost touch with reality can't even come back to it

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.