Does anyone wake up really confused

Posted , 9 users are following.

Just wondering if anyone else wakes up feeling like they don't know anything about anything atall and feel really fearful and in a panic and like nothing makes sense??? I'm still trying to do test myself that I'm here but my brain feels like it's ran away sad 

0 likes, 39 replies

39 Replies

Prev Next
  • Posted

Yes Tanya I do feel like that but I find the day never proves insurmountable afterall. You are not alone in this forum. Take care. Stay strong and trust it will get better. Hugs xxx
    • Posted

I'm really panicking I'm really not functioning properly I've lost touch with reality so much
    • Posted

Constantly worrying about weird stuff it's CONSTANT none stop worry I don't remember the last time I thought about something realistic I really am losing my mind 
    • Posted

Hi Tanya

Do you or have you asked for help? I would seek any help I could get if I felt so worried. Sorry you feel so awful. What help do you thi k you could access?

• Posted

I'm really questioning if I've just done it all to myself, worrying about things so much I've lost touch with reality and now it's worrying me because I don't feel the same way I used to and I'm wondering if that's because I've spent the last 2 and half months in my own mind.... I'm just feeling really confused about everything at the minute it's crazy
  • Posted

Very common asnpary of anxiety , depersonalisation is the medical term. It can happen on waking very often. Its not at all related to meds as I dont take meds. All just part of it I'm afraid. Once u deal with the root anxiety it will lessen
    • Posted

My depersonalisation was awful I thought I was insane or dead and was a ghost its truely awful. I'm on meds now and the feeling is there but I'm more in touch with reality but feel lost. Mornings are the worse I have to get up and out x
    • Posted

Fluoxetine its not easy or quick but its better then beforw , before was not bareable at all! I'm hoping soon Il b normal again 
    • Posted

About a month till I got help. First I only got it in shops and busy places then it was there 24/7 and was really bad. The meds helped its there in a background way x 
    • Posted

Oh ok thanks. Im scared to take meds. I tried citroplam for 4 days an  they make my feel worse like more in a panic state and very tense and anxious and when I woke up the the mornings everything seemed so cloudy. 

How was your memory like with dp I feel like I cant recall my short term memory very well and when I think about what I done throughout the day it feels as if I was in a daydream and I wasnt fully awake or something. 

• Posted

Nothing felt real at all. I couldn't handle CIT either it was awful. All meds have side effects untill the settle though and if its taking over ur life its worth that time of adjustment. I found sertraline good! 
    • Posted

So are you just taking fluoxetine or sertraline aswell.

Which ones better 

• Posted

Evveryone is different. I took sertraline 5 years ago and it was great and better quickly. I had bad pnd and anxiety. Now I'm pregnant again its come back so its a homoane issue. Went back on sertraline and side effects straight away where too bad so put me on fluoxetine. Fluoxetine has been longer and harder ride so sertraline was the best for me but only first time round. I think fluoxetine has been good for depression and a bit up and down for anxiety 

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.