Does it work

Posted , 6 users are following.

Hi. Hope someone can help I have been taking orlistat for 7 days checking my fat intake seriously checking the amount I have been eating porridge and banana for breakfast 2 slices whole meal toast with flora light then an evening meal made from slimming world recipes I have had a lot of wind but no accidents or oily stools just normal stools not everyday as I don't go everyday am I doing this correctly and I am taking 3 tablets a day after each meal

Thanks

2 likes, 7 replies

7 Replies

• Posted

Hi Anne, sorry I'm unable to be of too much help to you as I've never heard of Orlistat and know nothing about what it does, apart from a teeny look on google just now.

However, from looking at google I see there is already a thread related to it and where, by the looks of things, you'll be 'chatting' to many people who understand what's right and wrong about your meds and diet. Below is a link to it. The very best of luck to you in your journey to lose weight. smile https://patient.info/forums/discuss/browse/orlistat-3027

Sue

• Posted

Sorry never heard of this supplement but sounds a lot of messing. Have you tried the 5;2 diet, it's very current as a dieter for many years it is the best I have been on and because it's so easy it can become a way of life.when you reach your goal just reduce to 6:1 no food is banned just don't overheat.. Good luck which ever you choose. By the way., I have lost 15.5 pounds. Since the new year and still dine out once a week without restriction. I even eat chocolate!
  • Posted

I don't know much about this pill but I can tell you something about a proper diet and exercise which can be helpful the weight loss. the diet should be fat free so try to take nutritional items and do exercise like cardio, running, yoga. these activates are very fruitful quick weight loss and they don't have any side effect.
  • Posted

Did you get Orlistat prescribed for you?
  • Posted

the physical workout show the positive result in weight loss. so try to maintain this also with the diet pills. this will work effectively. i think so.
  • Posted

Any supplement will be beneficial when you do regular exercise and follow the perfect diet plan.

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.