does my penis glans look norml could worry

Posted , 9 users are following.

hello i been looking at my penis glans worry that it  don't look normal. what do you think ? look normal ? worry it could be penis cancer / i am  worry about the color 

0 likes, 13 replies

13 Replies

• Posted

I can see that there are a few lumpy areas, but I'd say well within what can be considered normal. I believe cancer would look very different.

• Posted

Also normal.

If it has changed markedly recently from what you are used to, you could try an anti-fungal cream maybe. Not necessary, in my view, but it would be an experiment.

• Posted

Pepasan how are you. I had my penis spot gone for about 4days and comes  back for now after I masturbated then gone at this moment. Is this normal? Is this just a blood vessel that had been cause on gripping ? Is not itchy or anything else thanks. I only do those you said like wash with out soap and trying not to wear underwear at night. You you'll reply back. Thanks pepasan hope you still remember me

• Posted

Maybe it only shows when there is more blood flow to give it the red colour?
  • Posted

Does it look normal to anyone else , Im just worry about penis cancer since I’m not  circusmised 
    • Posted

I'm not sure there's anything to worry about there.  The third pic looks like you might have mild balanitis, but that isn't usually a problem.

Except for men with phimosis, which you don't seem to have, penile cancer rates are almost the same for men who are circumcised or intact.

Penile cancer is:

1) rarer than vulval cancer

2) much much rarer than breast cancer in females

3) rarer than breast cancer in males(!)

4) rarer in several countries which don't circumcise than in the USA or Israel

5) usually only seen in men with phimosis or terrible personal hygiene

6) also seen in circumcised men (pubmed 9466082, 9374971, 9270540)

7) possibly sometimes caused by circumcision (pubmed 16406995, 12862118)

For balanitis, these links may help:

https://patient.info/health/balanitis-leaflet

https://patient.info/doctor/balanitis-pro  ;

(written for doctors)

Washing (with water, no soap) daily, and taking a leak and washing after masturbation or sex will probably help, and you could also try Canesten cream or Daktarin cream.  Loose fitting cotton underwear may help, and some sites recommend washing underwear with non-biological washing powder or liquid.

• Posted

I had the same issue with his third pic. When I'm erected but it will be gone after and hour. It's not itchy or anything burning feeling. Should I need to use canesten? I read to others post but canesten does not cure it. And they got irritated with the cream thanks. Do I need to cure it using canesten? I'll repeat sir I had the same issue with third picture but not that much. Will this be balanatis ?  Should I stop masturbation for a weeks? Please reply. Im worried thanks

• Posted

Did you get to test for HIV & HSV? I have the exact case and looks dominant when erect or after masturbation.

https://honeycomb.click/topic/75290-glans-looks-irritated-is-this-possibily-herpes-nsfw-image-link/

• Posted

Yes I did get myself tested and turned out to be negative after 3 months of possible exposure. Could you follow up on what your condition is?
  • Posted

Hi any news on this? I'm having the same issue, had it for 6 months.

• Posted

i have also similar symptoms...

whats ur age actually...

could u find anything about it

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.