Does the injection work in obtaining an erection

Posted , 9 users are following.

After being diagnosed with prostate cancer in 2018, I underwent the Robotics procedure to have my prostate removed. The operation was a success as the cancer is gone and I am able to get erections. My erections is not rock hard as it used to be before the prostate removal and many times I struggle to have an erection at all. I have tried using a pump but don't really see an improvement. Does anyone know whether erections return to 100% normal with time? Also, how effective is the injection in obtaining obtaining a 100% hard erections? Furthermore, is the injections bad for your health. Sorry for my English as it I not my home language. Any advise and help will be appreciated.

0 likes, 17 replies

17 Replies

Prev
  • Posted

Injections are usually stronger than tablets but the ability of side effects will also go up. Choose wisely and always get the doctors opinion.

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.