does this look like genital herpes? (pics) (with backstory)

Posted , 21 users are following.

got small bumps on the top of my penis really confused on if it us herpes or another disease or just harmless penile bumps

So me and my girlfriend of almost four months have been sexual active and havent been using a condom while having sex. we are both virgins to each other and lost our virginities to each other. 

The only sexual things i have done to anyone other than her is oral with my mouth before dating her, and i never experienced and still dont experience any effects of "herpes" my girlfirend had me come over to talk to me and was crying saying she had gotten tested for herpes. she told me she only had oral done on her in a past relationship so im very confused on whats going on.

Do i have herpes now?

does she really have herpes? she got medicine and everything for it.. im very confused

0 likes, 22 replies

22 Replies

Next
  • Posted

your penis rim area is a bit thick and red. the head skin is not very smooth. it is not a normal looking skin texture. have you ever got any outbreak?

have you done a blood test?

• Posted

Is there a way to post a pic of mine because mine are a little closer together and i think i got them after oral but its been over a year so i cant really remember 

• Posted

Genital herpes is a localized infection that leaves lesions that can range from anywhere around the body. This is definitely not Herpes, but infact is Candida AKA a yeast infection. you can easily treat it in 7 days with clomatrazine 1% cream on the head. 90% of people worldwide have some form of herpes and your partner may have had it her whole life without knowing or showing signs. You do not have any STD's. Next time when you are cleaning, use water only and make sure that your penis is completely dry afterwards to prevent this from happening again.

• Posted

Mine looks very similar to the pic josephwalsh2019 has provided but when I google ‘candida’ I find much worse conditions. Mine looks like tiny skin colored raised bumps all over the penis head in no particular pattern that look much more noticeable with an erection.  Penis head seems to look dry also. Should I try the cream you had suggested?  Ive noticed these bumps for the last year or so and have spread but done so very slowly. Any help with this is much appreciated.
  • Posted

Hey did you happen to find out what it was. I have the same thing. Reach back out to me please.
  • Posted

imageimage

does this look like any std symptoms? is like a small blister and currently i have one on my penis and i damn stress about it...

• Posted

How long have you had it? Is it hard/solid? Could be a small genital wart. They are the most common STD and usually nothing to worry about, but should get it treated to prevent it spreading. But I'm just taking a guess based on a couple pictures.

• Posted

This is definitely a form of genital herpes, please visit your doctor to see if it is hsv1 or the more aggressive hsv2. just dont stress about it, many of my patients have this and I tell them not to worry about it at all

• Posted

imageimage

Hi.

Is this Herpes.

There's bumps that are rough. When I scratch off the rough part it becomes like normal flesh sometimes. Other times its Rough and like flesh. There's also normal flesh style bumps. There's also bumps around tge shafts that look like ppp.

There's one other thing. I have bumps within my penis.

The bumps within my penis can be found under the shafts where the 'foreskin' is and the normal skin on my penis, unerring the foreskin. To view it you would need to pull skin and push it into a side direction to observe. like to push my skin against itself.

Please let me know if you know what these things are.

Thank you for helping me.

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.