does this look like genital herpes? (pics) (with backstory)

Posted , 21 users are following.

got small bumps on the top of my penis really confused on if it us herpes or another disease or just harmless penile bumps

So me and my girlfriend of almost four months have been sexual active and havent been using a condom while having sex. we are both virgins to each other and lost our virginities to each other. 

The only sexual things i have done to anyone other than her is oral with my mouth before dating her, and i never experienced and still dont experience any effects of "herpes" my girlfirend had me come over to talk to me and was crying saying she had gotten tested for herpes. she told me she only had oral done on her in a past relationship so im very confused on whats going on.

Do i have herpes now?

does she really have herpes? she got medicine and everything for it.. im very confused

0 likes, 22 replies

22 Replies

Prev
  • Posted

It looks the same of mine but for me i had small bumps around in my corona penile head looks like ppp. did you ever find out what is that because im confused!

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.