Does this look like Genital warts

Posted , 7 users are following.

Helloo All....

I saw this bump on my penis before 2 weeks.... I am very tensed and stressed.... Does this look like Genital warts or any other Std disease... Please reply thank youimage

1 like, 30 replies

30 Replies

Next
  • Posted

Can some one please reply

• Posted

Please can some one help...... By saying yes or no 😦

• Posted

Its a bad Picture but looks like an single Fordyce...

Best regards

• Posted

Dear rahul,

Thanks for contacting me. The photo you posted is out of focus, so please send a few more, preferably in focus. We need to see a side view like what you posted but also from above.

What I can see is a single pale bump/lump on a piece of skin. Are there any more like these elsewhere? Please comment if you can.

Adhari.

• Posted

Hello sir..... Can u please check into my new update..

• Edited

Thanks for the reply @adhari83393 and Fortman. The current situation is I have total 3 bumps on my penis shaft, no where else on the body and also mild pain during urination also. I don't have any pain or itching or discomfort with the bump right now. And sorry for the bad picture... ! I am uploading few more photos

imageimageimage

• Posted

They are fordyce or

sebaceous gland ... also looks filled ... something should come out if you press something

• Edited

Dear Rahul,

Thanks for posting these new photos, which show two or possibly three discrete small pale lumps on the shaft of the penis. I think they are molluscum contagiosum, which is a sexually-transmitted viral skin infection. They are not genital warts, but they behave in a similar fashion and can be treated in the same way- spraying with liquid nitrogen or with imiquimod cream.

You'll need to see your doctor to get these treatments and for you and your partner to get screened for other STDs.

Rgds,

Adhari.

• Edited

Thanks for your reply..... Is this serious or is this cause of hpv?? Because I have medical screening every year for my job Whether these can be find out through blood or urine test....

• Posted

No bro I tried pressing them but nothing comes out

• Posted

@No its never serious... you can try condyline or condylox if you get it at your pharmacie

• Posted

Dear rahul,

No, MC is not a serious condition. They will clear even without treatment (I'm not joking), but most people would opt to get treatment because they are unsightly.

As I explained HPV (human papilloma virus) causes genital warts, not molluscum.

Rest assured, it does not 'show up' on a routine medical screening blood or urine test; however, I would still recommend a full STD check-up outside your routine medical in case you may have caught other infections.

Rgds,

Adhari

• Posted

Thanks a lot for your replies brother.... I will get complete STD check done once the lockdown due to Corona virus is over. ... And will update the result...here

Thanks adhari and fortman for your kind replies....

• Posted

i don't know nothing about the system in UK... Normally you can go to a Dermatologist... he will give you condyline/condylox for first... cause there are not many warts... after 3-4 weeks if its not better he will try aldara 5% creme... At my place there is no test for mens about hpv... only for private patience they wanna pay for it... the main problem of hpv ( high risk types ) is cervical cancer... so the risk for you is 0%... the problem is you can spread low and high risk... mouth throat cancer its a new theme and there running new studies with vaccination...

• Posted

Thank you for the reply..... And does this look like any other STD. It can be my nail marks too... Coz I m checking all the areas in my penis for any new bumps and if I see something small I try to pop it out.....

One last question, Can I get MC without sex??.

I remember during last month... the bottom side of penis was too oily and sweaty when I wake up... And also I was walking like 5 KM a day in order to reduce weight and area near penis was too sweaty... Will that be a reason for the first Pic I posted....

The reason I am asking this is my partner does not have any MC anywhere in her body and also we had sex in last September and this February unprotected and rest were protected ones. I have done complete medical checkup for my job this January, including STD ( I m not sure which all).

• Edited

It about 1 month now and it's looking like this now and I don't think it's filled with fluid !??? Can u please take a look.... I m still not able to visit doctor... It may minimum take 3 months....

And I still getting some feeling that it looks like genital warts... Can u please loook

• Edited

This is molluscum contagiosum, a viral STD. There is no urgency to getting it treated but you need to resist scratching or shaving it.

When you are able to, go to a doctor or a drug store and ask for molluscum treatment, 10% potassium hydroxide solution or Aldara (imiquimod) cream.

Rgds,

Adhari

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.