Does this look like Genital warts

Posted , 7 users are following.

Helloo All....

I saw this bump on my penis before 2 weeks.... I am very tensed and stressed.... Does this look like Genital warts or any other Std disease... Please reply thank youimage

1 like, 30 replies

30 Replies

Prev
  • Edited

Dear rahul,

If MC is found on the genitals in an adult, then it's usually sexually-transmitted. Your partner may have no signs of MC now but she could still have infected you when she was carrying the infection, possibly many months earlier.

The account you give about being hot and sweaty may have helped spread the infection, possibly from you being irritated or scratching the area. Shaving is another risk.

Check this link for more information

https://patient.info/childrens-health/viral-skin-infections-leaflet/molluscum-contagiosum

If you cannot get to your doctor, go to a drugstore or pharmacist and ask for "10% potassium hydroxide solution to treat molluscum".

Rgds,

Adhari

• Edited

imageimageimage

Now some thing new started to come..

Are these initial stage of genital warts... The images are 3x zoomed...

• Posted

imageimageimage

Molluscum contagiosum has been confirmed by my doctor. I have total 4 molluscum now and doctor suggested me tretinoin 0.05% cream which I ll start applying from tommorow... And Dr said he will remove molluscum by some other method.. Once I get chance to come out of this covid 19 situation

. Now after around 4 months I noticed this on lower portion of scrotum..

It's very small bump, which doesnt itch or pain

I have used 5x zoom to take the Pic for a clear view..

What can be this.... Does this look like starting of genital warts.?

• Posted

Hi,

Difficult to say what this is- could be either a small wart, a skin tag or a molluscum lesion. If you are going to see your doctor at some point in the future, you should ask him to examine it.

Rgds,

Adhari

• Posted

@indiana95443@adhari83393

• Posted

@Fortman@adhari83393

All STD checks done... All are negative.... Thanks for your support.....

Molluscum treatment started.

• Posted

@Fortman@adhari83393

All STD checks done... All are negative.... Thanks for your support.....

Molluscum treatment started.

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.