Don't feel like living anymore

Posted , 9 users are following.

Hi folks just wanted to share my story cause i am really getting on the edge now. My anxiety problems started about 5 months ago with severe panic atack and at that time i though it was a heart atack and ended up in A&E where i was told it was hust muscle pain. Shortly after i started having aches and pains all over the body which changes by the day (neck/head/chest/arms/shoulders/face) for all the time i couldn't accept it was only anxiety and every time i though it was more severe i ended up in A&E (around 20 times by now) just to be told it was anxiety and i've had echo/dozen of ECG's/at least 20 blood tests/24h holter/3 chest X-Ray/cat scan on my head and x-ray on my neck. All comes back clear except slightly low vitamin D levels.I can't concentrate on anything and my mind is constantly looking for symptoms and in the same time i am always worried about bills/work/housing and other stuff and this is driving me literally insane, i cant find any interests anymore and i am afraid to do any exercise or even walking cause i am always worried about my heart rate which i check like 20 times a day or more... The only thing that kept me going so far is my girlfriend which left me yesterday cause she couldn't continue dealing with my anxiety issue and without her i see no point in living anymore ... The truth is most of my friends are common friends and although she said we can still be friends i can't stop loving her cause she is the first person that i ever saw potential future with and i love her with all my heart and right now i can't stop thinking how stuped and pathetic i am for losing her because of my anxiety... I really don't know what to do but i don't want to live anymore and in my mind it's best if i just put an end to all. 

Sorry for the bad english

0 likes, 34 replies

34 Replies

Prev
  • Posted

Mitch, you have had many responses to your request for assistance. There will come a time that you will have to make a decision. We all reach that point many times in our lives, and about many different things.

When I came to this forum, I read the responses, realized I was hearing the same answer in different words,and made a decision. I had already gotten on the right meds but knew I needed more, I needed to step up to take charge of my life and here was the info. and support I needed.

You already know you are dealing with anxiety...all these people here have been about where you are, and are now aiding you...what does that tell you? They are living proof that they know what they are talking about.  Only you can act...we cannot do that for you. What we can do is tell you that we understand and have been in your shoes, and we can encourage you, and we can care for you, and we can be here for you...but we can't act for you. That is your choice, your decision. You can continue to listen to those lying thoughts that cause you pain and distress...or...you can decide to listen to these voices who only have your future, your peace and your joy in mind. Think on this, Mitch. Sit down and think on this.

You say you let anxiety ruin your relationship with your ex. That is a sad thing. What would be sadder is if you let anxiety ruin your life, and your peace, and your future....and there will be a future. How do you want to live it... wrecked and empty or full and joyous? I know what every one of us wants for you.lollollol

• Posted

Thanks cia i really appriciate it  smile thanks to everyone else as well ! it's much better knowing someone went threw all this and managed to get better i'll try my best to beat it and hopefuly i will succeed 

Thanks again ! 

• Posted

PS Sorry about my bad english smile 

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.