Don't feel myself?

Posted , 90 users are following.

I'm so worried, I just do not feel like me, like I don't even know how to explain it it's the worst feeling I've ever seemed to experience, I just feel empty or as though I'm just in the back of my mind or something?! I'm getting so frustrated because I can't put it into words, I feel like I am living in the back of my head where nothing feels right about myself, I feel like I'm in a dream world, I'm losing hope I really am scared I can't forget about it because it's always there I just feel completely different about myself and it's upsetting me because I feel like I don't know my family or anyone I've ever knew but I know I love them so much?! what is this?? Am i actually going insane?!

6 likes, 107 replies

107 Replies

Prev Next
  • Posted

Tanya, don't worry. I've been searching about anxiety in the whole internet. In the end, its a feeling that you only feel, you just only react weird. The feeling is not that serious, just keep calm.

We're both born in 1999, lol. Coincidence.

I've been feeling it too, but you have just to stay calm.

• Posted

I've been having such a similar feeling. I feel completely disconnected from myself and it's honestly terrifying. It's been making me want to do nothing but sleep. I also can't tell when I'm hungry or not, and when I do eat I feel so bloated after and go to the bathroom frequently rolleyes. I feel like I'm never going to feel myself again and that i can't do anything right. I have this weird pulse thing in my arm that spazes..which is really weird I don't understand it at all. I've had a lot of medication changes with my antidepressants which could be contributing to all of these weird symptoms but I'm honestly not sure.
    • Posted

Aw guys I'm sorry you feel the way you'se do I really hope you can find some comfort in that I have made myself a lot better without ANY medicines at all so far and if I can do it then anybody can!! message me if you need to talk to me and I can help you.

Hope you are feeling better atleast a little bit

xx

• Posted

Hey tanya99 I just started to feel this terrible plauge of a feeling, just wondering how on earth didi you overcome it, I fear its going to destroy my identity. Im about to start my second semester of college and need to be better soon. Please Help!!!
    • Posted

Hey im going thru the same thing i was wondering if ur free to talk

• Posted

Wow reading this was kind of relieving! I'm a 19 year old female and lately I've felt beyond detatched... I went to the doctor recently and nothing was wrong. I was a little surprised to hear that... I've never felt worse. I want to peg this on anxiety/depression but my fear is going to a psych and getting on drugs that would make me worse or change me even more (is this an irrational fear, I'm not sure). At first this was all mentally impacting my health but now I believe it is psychically taking a toll on my body. Not sure how helpful this was but planning on seeing another doctor to make sure everything is alright.... Life just isn't colorful anymore
  • Posted

I am 15 and I feel exactly the same. Ever since I had a bike accident where I had to get stitches I haven't felt the same as before. I feel unmotivated to do things that I used to feel motivated to do before. I always am thinking that I will never get better and that I am going crazy. It's hard for me to get sleep and it's also hard for me to eat or work out. I feel like I am stuck in a pit and it's like an endless hell. I hope there is a cure to this madness.

• Posted

Hi Tanya, I've been feeling like this for a while and because you posted this a year ago now I wonder if you could tell me how you got over it, please message me back xx

• Posted

Hey!! 

Message me I'm more than happy to try and help. You can most definitely overcome it I'm 17 now and have been free from it ruling over me for about 13 months now smile. It doesn't define you as a person, think of it as a virus.. you just need to work with yourself to make yourself better. Hope you're feeling a little better xx

• Posted

Hey my name is dillon i feel the same way and i would like to talk i really want help
  • Posted

I've Been Feeling Like this Recently and It's Horrible.

I'm Really Worried about Myself and I Don't Know What

To Do. I Don't want to Keep Felling this Way..

• Posted

Ik what u mean I got over it and I thought it would be impossible. Ur probably thinking this doesn't apply to u but trust me u can get out of feeling this way ik u feel like u can't rn but u can

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.