Done!!!

Posted , 12 users are following.

I'm done with this life!

Thank you to everyone on here who have been so kind to me xxx

2 likes, 50 replies

50 Replies

Next
  • Posted

I might join you. I am still trying to decide. 
  • Posted

Is that it then?  Is that the way you thank us for supporting you and worrying about you?  Can you leave us crying and heartbroken?  Can you leave us forever wondering if you made it, if you finally got out of this life? 

Can you hurt us like that?  I am devastated, how can you do this to someone who hardly knows you.....how the hell will the people who love you cope with this?

I am really, really upset.

Pat

• Posted

I do too.  How can you do this to us. Pat is so right.  Have all our efforts and love been wasted then?   Is that how much you care about us?  I am very sad and disappointed.   Bev x

• Posted

OMG, you have just shown me something that I never really understood before...suicide is such a selfish act.  When I finished writing to you I went and cried my eyes out...and I suddenly realised that if I carried out my threats to kill myself, my girls and my husband, my sister....how I would hurt them...they would never get over it, would they?

You have given me the greatest gift, Dondons, without even knowing it.  I now know I will never commit suicide.

Thank you Dondons.

Love xxxxxx

• Posted

I'm scared freezing cold don't want life live be X me anymore has to end
    • Posted

No.  This is ridiculous, you should not be cold, you must do something to get yourself out of that situation.  Even if it means eating humble pie....your relatives would not want you to be feeling this way.

Dondons, you have to back down, ask for help, please, please.

• Posted

Back in now 34 years old and climbing through windows ! I frigging hate life hate living!!! X
    • Posted

Hi Pat I am glad you know you couldn't commit suicude, I neither, no matter how hard it gets I couldn't . Do you know why its because my husband commited suicide he stood in front of a train, he waited under a archway on the embankment and stepped out as the train approached. The driver had eye contact with him but couldn't stop, that mans career was ruined in a split second. He had no choice. I was left with two little girls of 3 and 5 to bring up. They lost their dad. I will never get over it, I am reminded everyday of my life, my girls have his eye colouring, his dark hair etc. They suffer depression like myself. I have tried to say this to people on this forum in the past but I feel like it doesn't get through. Dondons as got 5 children, their lives will never be the same ever again. The rejection is something we live with everyday.

I have felt suicidal at times but I know I couldn't do that to my family, no matter how hard it gets. I now have two beautiful grandchildren, how could I do that to them. My husband as missed out on two lovely daughters, a grandson and granddaughter. They have missed out on a dad and a grandad. He was 28 when he died I was 29 that was 30 years ago. We have endured 30 years of pain. We have learnt to live with it but we will never get over it. I have had therapy and counselling and so have my children when they were older. My nephew also commited suicide when he was 35, his mum found him and tried to resuscitate him. He didn't have a wife or children, but my brother his x wife and their other son are suffering the pain that's left behind. I like to offer support to others when i can but i now find it difficult to help those who post that they will kill themselves. If people ask for help that is fine I will try and support but those who threaten to do the deed are putting emotional responsibility onto others, that is not fair. There is help out there more so than 30 years ago. I couldn't save him, only he could of done that, but he chose to die and for us to suffer. We have lived the life sentance not him. I don't want pity, I just felt compelled to post this as I felt your pain when you said you cried and knew that you could never hurt your family in this way, and how you felt reading what Dondons was threatning. Wishing you all the best Pat xx

• Posted

I say this as a friend.

STOP THIS NOW.

Stop it.

Just stop.

I know you're sick of hearing about your kids and what impact you DYING will have on them.

But tough luck. You DYING is going to affect them, your family, us on here... And YOU.

Because you will be DEAD.

Do you know what I spent today doing? I spent today getting a piece if my cervix removed and having it shown to me in a jar.

I now have to wait weeks to find out my fate. To find out what will become of my life.

Yes I'm unbelievably depressed despite today, yes each day is a struggle, but today I saw an actual physical piece of me in a jar.

What if I can't have kids?

What if I have cancer?

I will have to deal with that.

As well as the depression. And anxiety. And OCD. And panic attacks. And insomnia.

Just stop it now. Choose to live. Choose YOU not DEATH.

Come on. You can do it.

Life is more precious than I ever imagined. YOUR life is more precious than you imagine or believe right now.

Get it together and start your battle to LIVE.

xxx

• Posted

Thank goodness you are still with us Dondon.   Sometimes in life all you can do is exist.  That's ok though as long as you are still here there is hope.  I know you don't believe it now love but one day your life will come back.  It will coz life is all about change and change will come to you one day I know it will.   It is inherent in life,  I have learned this over the years from hard experience.  

Now instead of concentrating on how awful you feel,  concentrate instead in getting yourself warm and fed.   Close the windows and turn the fire on,  put on more clothes or wrap yourself in a blanket.   No more drink so put that bottle down now!   See how I know you?    We have all shared too much with you to allow you to give in now. 

Then when you have done this go to bed.   No more climbing in and out of windows as it's much too cold for that.   Apart from that you might land on some poor passer by!  

Talk to us.  Bev xx

• Posted

what are you scared of hunny & why are you freezing???

come on things are rough i get that but its never worth killing yourself over

• Posted

Your story always makes my heart ache for you.  You are another reason for me to never consider suicide.  Thank you for your wonderful reply.  I wish you all the best too.

Pat xxx

• Posted

I just hope it helps people to reconsider their thoughts on suicide. It's great to have this forum whereby people can come and express their feelings. The support is immence and shows how many people care about others whom are all strangers. I read many of your posts and the amount of support you offer to others. Take care Pat. xx

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.