Done!!!

Posted , 12 users are following.

I'm done with this life!

Thank you to everyone on here who have been so kind to me xxx

2 likes, 50 replies

50 Replies

Prev Next
  • Posted

Don't understand why everyone is so depressed when we all have so much to give to life.
    • Posted

i think the weather has a lot to do with it,strange thing to say i no but its been so gray cold windy misserable .. but that wont last long have you noticed the trees flowers are coming back to life even the grass has started to grow again ..... blossom on the trees .... its beautiful .... spring is nearly here which means the lovely warm weather will be back smile im not making fun of anyone iv just learnt to appreciate what is happeneing around me ... i get black days too but i acknowledge them accept them as my down days ... i go for walks with my dogs which really helps as it clears my head ... im not a tree hugger or a do gooder im just simply a person who saw someone screaming for help & wanted to offer a little comfort .... Dawn x
  • Posted

You got to love yourself please don't say you are done with your life get yourself some help before you do something please 

Learn to love yourself because you are a good person in Gods Eyes and God loves you he will never leave you 

• Posted

Give our loving father control and he will heal. Giving Control is the hardest part. I prayed just today for him to give me peace and he did. We are children of a merciful powerful God. If he can raise the dead he can take this pain from me. I have to stick around for him and his plan for me. My daily prayer is for my heart and body to feel his love and mercy. Thank you Jesus for that. As the word says " I can do all things through Christ to strengthens me"
  • Posted

nor sure if this is the right place for this, when i fel ill in march 2015 i wanted to die,my mum who was attached to a oxygen machine 24/7 worried so much, i couldnt get to see her for 6 weeks, i had lost so much weight and couldnt walk, it was heartbreaking, yet my mum was too ill to get to me but she was a fighter, 6 weeks later my wife managed to take me to see my mum, she cried and i simply burst into tears, i had not seen my mum like this apart from when my wife passed 6 years ago. what made my mum happy was knowing that one day i would remarry while she was still with us, i started to feel a little better but not enought to cope with a busy hectic wedding so we decided to marry at gretna green a quite simple wedding, we videoed it for my mum and took plenty of pictures, however i wasn't well and we came emidiaty home after the wedding. i guess my mum was trying to hold on to make sure i was once again happy, well after almost 11 months i had managed to over come my illness and get to see the other side , i never thought i would, i had already said good bye to my kids at the early stage, it was that bad, but the love from my wife and mum made me confront and fight and fight even more, my mum was so happy i was almost back to myself dancing and being myself, i could tell in her eyes she was suffering but she was smilling at me thinking youve done it i have my boy back, it was an heartbreaking time for us all.i was finally well enough to go see my mum each morning at 7.30 am and my mum knew i was better, so it is worth the effort to keep fighting ,not just for yourself but for everyone who cares about you, it worked for me .my mum died in her sleep just over a week ago and i miss her so much x
    • Posted

hi wrote this for my mum , so please dont give up keep fighting you will get there and forgive me if i upset anyone .

To the most remarkable woman on earth, our mum.

3 times a lady, that's what she was,and missing you isn't going to be hard to do, her morning smile will never be there, her lifted mood when ever she saw us,that was her daily medicine,she was a critic yet her compliments on a daily basis set in stone, told us that this was indeed our mum, and she loved us more than anything.

The reality is that it's all gone, the kindness, yes she worried, and her strength to go on,ended. but the love she gave us, and the memories we have we will treasure forever, were going to miss you mum.i can't hold the tears back as I write my last farewell to our amazing mum.

she was so proud of us all and what she had accomplished. she wasn't in the best of health, and yet our mum was so brave, putting on a smile to try and not have us worrying, but we knew, it was only a matter of time,and time was not on our side.

I struggled at night, thinking of our mum and sometimes I wished I could take all the pain away, but I couldn't. Yet in my own mind I kept thinking. is she hanging on until I get married, that's one wish I granted her, another daughter in law and she loved her so much too.

2015 was a tough year, many times I cried in my mums arms, it used to break her heart and again my thoughts would be, is she holding on until I am back on my feet, my usual self.

Finally Time ran out, and I guess our mum preyed to Jesus to come and get her.it was time.

It's going to be tough without you mum, we will never stop crying over you and we will all meet you at heavens gates some day, love your 3 boys xxx

I closed my eyes and I saw a blanket of white no floor or ceiling, I could hear sound I have never heard before,a melody from a harp, the blanket of white was curling moving like clouds moving in opposite directions and a clearing appeared, there she was our mum, she was smiling and in a beautiful gown , as if she was all ready to go to the ball, she had no pain and her smile was pure happiness. She reached out her hand and blew us a kiss,she said nothing but we knew, she turned and her foot found the first step, I shouted don't leave us, we can't live without you,she put her finger to her lips as if to say hush everything will turn out right.

We had to let her go, another step appeared and another and our mum climbed the steps to heaven, she placed her finger to the clouds and inscribed the words be strong for me I love you all, what seemed like a second, she was met at the gates to heaven, we rushed forward but the steps would not accept our efforts to climb them and with tears in our eyes we shouted one last goodbye ,we could only just make out the 2 silhouettes around her ,they opened the gates and waved to us, and then everything became clear

Our mum got her final wishes her mum and dad at her side xxx

• Posted

Thank you so much for sharing this with us, Wayne.  It's beautiful.

Patxxx

• Posted

I am so sorry Wayne,  you have been and are going through such a terrible time.   I am so pleased you were able to get back to yourself and give your beloved mum the best present she ever had.   She died happy.

I too lost my mum just over 2 and a half years now and the first few months were very tough.   It does get easier with time and you do find a way to live with it and to move on with your life.  Your mum will always be a part of you and will hold a special place in your heart. 

Going to tell you a little story which might comfort you. 

My mum had a plant called a Day Lilly,  so called because the flowers only lived 1 day.   My sister had been keeping it for her and they both assumed it was dead coz it hadn't flowered for 4 years. 

A couple of weeks before the first anniversary of her death one bud appeared - just one.   I said to my sister it will flower the date of her death,  and it did.  Just for the one day.  We said 'Thanks mum,  we know you are ok now'.   A sense of peace came over both of us.   It gives me goosebumps now just to think about it.  

Your lovely mum will send you a sign - I truely believe it.   I had heard such stories before lots of times but it was the first time I have ever experienced it and it was magical. 

Take care sweetie.  bev xx 

• Posted

Thank you Wayne for sharing your story with us. Everyones story will touch somebody and it will never be wasted. There are many people struggling with life and depression. Mine and my daughters lives changed overnight because of the actions of my husband.

I wish you the best Wayne.

Elizabeth.  

• Posted

I'm sorry for my post, i was sitting in an alleyway last night when writing on here, I'd just gotten myself into a state.

I know it's selfish to contemplate leaving my babies without a mum but the thoughts and feelings just get too much sometimes, I really hope I didn't upset or annoy anyone, thank you for your replies

Donna xxxxx

• Posted

Never mind calling yourself names again,  I want to know whether you have thought or intend to think about what I have said.  Yes or no?   Bev x
    • Posted

Please don't apologise, that's what we are here for, and we care about you.

Pat xxxxxx

• Posted

Good we might get somewhere then!   Luvs ya chuck.  smile  Bev xx
  • Posted

I'm glad you decided not to go through with that. I really wish things would get better for you!!

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.