Doom and gloom cloud over you....

Posted , 14 users are following.

For you ladies who might be reading this now, perhaps not even wanting to get out of bed, dreading the day, perhaps feeling like you have a terrible illness, the bad stomach, the nausea , aches and pains, headaches, sinus pressure etc, migraine auras, spotting and or heavy bleeding, even weight loss (which I had in peri with gastitis) the panic and anxiety, it does get better becauae I have felt like this under the menopause cloud. Yes for peace of mind I had things checked and you should too for your peace of mind but I would hate to think that someone is lying there now feeling like I did, there is light at the end of the tunnel. Xx

3 likes, 39 replies

39 Replies

Prev Next
  • Posted

It was confirmed i was peri, but these mental symtoms are worsening!! I'm going for all NATURAL pellet injections next week. I was prescribed Prometrium but this special doc told me to toss them. This doc I'm seeing is a MD, not my Gyn. The reviews are incredible and a high school friend had this procedure because she was suffering after a hysterectomy. The consult was almost an hour as he explained the hormones in detail. I had no idea there were 3 types of estrogen produced in the body. Will keep this site posted. I want my life back!!

• Posted

Dear Colleen

Yes I didn't realise how much hormones affect the body, digestion, nervous system, eyesight all affected and I had it all x

• Posted

has it all improved including the eye issues?  I am better than I was last year but not quite there yet, still get symptoms and lately eye blurriness that comes and goes.   has it all gone for you?
    • Posted

Hi pinkcatfairy, thank you so much for giving us hope.

I have been going through peri for a couple of years now and it

Is truly horrible! I really don't know how much more of this I

Can take. It's just not getting better. It's amazing how our

Hormones can affect us this bad. Never in my life did I imagine

I would be going through this.

But thanks again and am looking forward to finally seeing that light!

• Posted

It's strange, yes the intolerence to bright lights, eye twitching, migraine auras cleared but every now and then I get the watery eyes especially in the mornings but this can come and go but I can deal with that but the panic and anxiety and digestive issues were the worst part Oh and the dry eyes cleared too x

• Posted

Will do! I have to work and having a hard time getting out of bed, accomplishing simple tasks at home and own my own home,, so I have to do something. I was prescribed prometrium but he told me to toss them. Prometrium is considered a bio identical hormone, but he says if you purchase it from a regular pharmacy, they are not so natural
    • Posted

Dear Traci,

Im glad i have given you hope, I really feel for you and I have been there, the worst thing was the mental change peri caused, the panic and anxiety, just hang in there, are you taking vitamins with magnesium? I found after taking a good vitamin supplement helped me xx

• Posted

It was confirmed i was peri, but these mental symtoms are worsening!! I'm going for all NATURAL pellet injections next week. I was prescribed Prometrium but this special doc told me to toss them. This doc I'm seeing is a MD, not my Gyn. The reviews are incredible and a high school friend had this procedure because she was suffering after a hysterectomy. The consult was almost an hour as he explained the hormones in detail. I had no idea there were 3 types of estrogen produced in the body. Will keep this site posted. I want my life back!!

• Posted

Hi Pinkcatfairy...I'm experiencing weight loss also..I hear most women are gaining however..I'm loosing...appetite not good...energy plummetts up and down...I used to get all kind of complements on how attractive I was...now I don't even like looking at myself....just have no interest in myself...just want to feel like a person again and have some joy...much blessings to you

• Posted

Cathy, I've lost weight too and not much interest in food. I lost my self confidence as well

• Posted

Dear cathy

I hated the weight loss bit and yes it does make us feel differently about ourselves doesnt it xx

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.