Down!

Posted , 8 users are following.

Hey anyone awake dont usually ask for help. Always offering itm im crashing!! Just need to talk xxx

1 like, 28 replies

28 Replies

Next
  • Posted

Hi Amanda, just saw your post. How are you feeling now? Did your mood suddenly drop or have you been trying to ride it out without crashing? Please answer if you feel up to it right now. I'll check back to see if you reply. I'm here for you.

Take care,

Phyllis

• Posted

Trying to ride it out hun but certain ppl just putting problems on me im barely kping afloat was doing well. Hoping its a blip xx
    • Posted

Glad to hear you got some much needed rest. Don't these people know that you are dealing with your own problems and need some support yourself?You need to take care of you first before taking on anyone else's problems. You are just as important as everyone else. You don't have depression because you're weak, you have depression because you stayed strong for so long. Keep in touch.

Take care,

Phyllis

• Posted

Ye unfortunately they know & although i find it hard im deletling ppl from my life xxx but then comes another.... it stresses me just doing it so thats a trigger for me in itself xx im tired ive done this since 8 years old im 43 something has to change... my daughters my world im guna care for us without losing my good heart but remembering i nd help. I find it hard xxx thanks so much phyllis x hope yr ok xx?

• Posted

Hi amanda

I hope you're feeling somewhat better, don't be afraid to reach out if you feel low- that's what we are here for xxxx

Debz

• Posted

Hi.everyone thanks for your replies. I was in high state of anxiety but i ended up just falling aslp id been quite agitated. Sorry for only just replying... im atill awaiting cbt and id started to feel better after a few mths waiting for that with the help of diazepam to cope occ & increase in meds xx only wen in a bad state. But just this last week my mood n anxiety are awful again. Got bloods back & deficient in lots due to poor eating the last 6 mths. Now borderline anaemic and just getting infections. Im just soo tired, of constantly feeling ill lately & too many ppl giving me their probs. Ive had to pay privately for counselling n cbt this week cant wait money will b so tight ill worry more but wat can i do....i never ask ppl for help so really thankfull just for ur replies all of u. Sorry ive been a pain. Dont like to moan. Xxx

• Posted

Never apologize for how you feel that's what this forum is here for is to help in a time of need. Take care of yourself get the vitamins or whatever the Dr prescribes. Everyone goes the a bad time you're no different. Do u have any family or friends u can lean on for support?

• Posted

Aw thanks jess. I dont lean on anyone thats the prob. They alllll lean on me. Wen well i dont mind xxx pikin meds up at 1.30 thanks huni xxx

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.