Down!

Posted , 8 users are following.

Hey anyone awake dont usually ask for help. Always offering itm im crashing!! Just need to talk xxx

1 like, 28 replies

28 Replies

Prev
  • Posted

Hello. I have been giving advice most of my life. Now I need it nothing seems to work. I understand where you are coming from and all I can say right now is You are not alone. 

We are here so please talk

• Posted

Hi amanda

I hope you managed to get some rest, try and treat yourself relaxing bath this evening before bed, hot chocolate. As you know I'm not good with words but please keep talking. sorry didn't see your post for a while I have been trying to stay off here and keep out of trouble, that would be a first for me. You take care and don't be frightened to ask for help. 

Tina xx

• Posted

Oh bless dont u b worrying u have lots goin on too xxx im just exhausted got mum stayin for a week also n really tired so just starting my vits iron etc as mu bloods all off too lack of appetite xx so run down. Xxx
    • Posted

Thats good that your mum is giving you support, hopefully the vits, iron etc will not take too long to start taking effect and you will get some of your energy back which then will make you feel better in yourself. then you wil be on the upward spiral again.

Just try and chill and enjoy being looked after there is nothing wrong in giving in at times. xxxx

• Posted

True. Although mums frail through alchoholism 45yrs+ so im looking after her xxx bless xxx
    • Posted

Hiya amanda, hope your feeling a little better , you should of messaged me I would been there for ya like you did me .

Am only a message away anytime OK xx

• Posted

Thanks donna so much xxx i will ;0).;needing diazepam to cope so feeling a bit calmer only due to tht xx but its like getting blood from a stone getting them so in the smallest quantities poss so hope this blip fades & cbt wen underway helps. It hasnt b4 but good to talk to u guys xx

• Posted

Hi there Amanda I've just seen your post.. you sound a bit like me always helping but never asking. .well that was me untill I realised 'I needed help . You say you are crashing i know that feeling. You recognisexyou are crashing this is when i needed help/ you need help don't be scared to tell people how you feel.People do listen Please share with some one wether family, friends these sites groups. I hope you for i talk now I gets easier. Wish you all the best

• Posted

I am using the forum its helping somewhat xx im so thankfull i can let things out on here. Hate this merrygo round xx how many years of this before i cn get off xx
    • Posted

Yes it does feel like that. I don't know your age I am 39. My story is one huge Mess some I've created myself some I didnt .. i didnt want to know. That's life people have massive obstacles to overcome I'm sure many would agree.. you can learn to live with it. I am on meds I am getting better I can feel it a little. I don't know if you take any or would thats a personal choice.Take one day at a time a cliché I know but it's true.Always leave somthing in you, for you. If leave nothing for yourself its that point you crash. I hope your friends understand in sure you would.vicky

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.