Dr Charles Shepherd

Posted , 5 users are following.

Guess what, I e mailed the ME association to ask about the flu jab because my surgery will not give me one after 6 years because I do not exactly fit the qualifying criteria and I now have to pay for it.

This is fine but I wanted their input in case I could appeal to my PCT.

Anyway, they passed the query on to their medical advisd and I had a lovely e mail from Dr Charles Shepherd. He is so nice.

Just thought I'd share that with you all. :D

0 likes, 27 replies

27 Replies

Prev
  • Posted

I'll have another think about whether or not to have one :?

Phew Alicia ....... did you watch Corrie :shock:

• Posted

Of course. Despite the act I still think Tony was responsible. :twisted:
  • Posted

Oh most definitely. Could you hear what he was whispering to Liam as he lay dying? My hubby came in and asked me something at that vital moment :roll:

How's your mouth this morning?

• Posted

Katie, Liam was saying \" the acting standard will go up now I'm gone\"

Think I will go now :run:

Dale xxx

• Posted

Ignore her Katie

Tony said \"The best man lost, my friend\" :twisted:

• Posted

Alicia/ Katie

Have you seen Harry Hills TV burp? He takes the mick out of Tony's eye :shock: Watch closely, it skens real bad! Looks like it could have 360 degree rotation :P

Dale xxx

• Posted

Thanks Alicia :D

I knew I could rely on you for a sensible answer, unlike SOME people :roll:

I'll keep an eye (literally :lol: ) on Harry Hill, Dale.

• Posted

Poor Maria, i actually had a tear in my eye :wah:

What's Carla going to do now :?: :roll:

Tony has a glass eye, i think coz it never moves :lol:

• Posted

Well, personally I don't give a toss what Carla does ..... can't stand the woman :yuk:

But Maria is another matter ..... she is lovely and even looks gorgeous when she's crying ..... how sick-making is that :roll:

Cripes, we gone a bit off topic here ....... :whistle: ........ do you think I will get the sack :shock:

Well, never mind .... after all it is Saturday night and most of us seem to be in ........ as per usual :wah:

• Posted

We are so sad, aren't we :roll:

Who would go out anyway when X factor is on :lol: :lol:

• Posted

Or 'Strickly' for that matter 8)

That Craig person is a nasty piece of work and I do wish Bruce F. would stop telling those pathetic jokes :twisted:

Otherewise I love it! :lol:

• Posted

task for today: read charles shepherd... :?

gosh flu would be awful right now wouldnt it? i think we should get the jab for free, considering the nature of CFS.

Trees x

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.