Dry eyes

Posted , 16 users are following.

is anyone suffering from dry eyes, I used to be able to wear contacts but am unable to do ao now. I also feel pressure on the top of my eyes.

3 likes, 25 replies

25 Replies

Prev
  • Posted

Yes I have also they itchy ,irritation, get red even. Mine started month ago ,worst at night. Does your body itch at times?

Keep your spires up we are in this together.

• Posted

Yes, the itch one time was awful. It lasted a few days then disappeared. However, I still get itchy but mot as intense
  • Posted

I started this last year. My eye doctor did a check up and said they were EXTREMELY dry. I never had this before. She suggested moisture drops. I use they faithfully. Another symtom that no one has connected yet. 
    • Posted

Yes, and it is very bothersome. Add this to everything else and it's ugly

• Posted

Yes I have dry eyes as well, I use an over the counter eye lubricant twice a day and it helps.
  • Posted

Hi Mabel, I also feel pressure on top of my eyes from dry eye, and feel it behind my eyelids as well. I know how you feel.

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.