Dull pain in right side ?

Posted , 5 users are following.

I have gallstones just waiting for my pre op in April. Today I was sat down and started feeling really sick. After about 30mins the sickness went away but after i've had this constant dull ache in my right side around gallbladder, and every 5mins i will get a sudden sharp pain lasting seconds.This has been going on about 7hours now. Anyone had this?

1 like, 21 replies

21 Replies

Prev
  • Posted

I've tried for all office jobs but at 60 no go. I am trying to do up a room to rent out.

We're slightly getting off topic here lol

If you want to keep in touck message me and we can swop emails.

• Posted

yeah, ok, thought so, it was getting off-topic specially when the piles section came under bile salt malabsorption but anyway, i messaged you now
  • Posted

LOL

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.