Duloxetine 60mg reviews

Posted , 11 users are following.

Is any one on duloxetine 60 mg?

For how long and how are you feeling?

1 like, 20 replies

20 Replies

Prev
  • Posted

I’ve been on a few different anti depressant tablets, nothing been working or I’ve been feeling sick on them, today I’ve been givin duloxetine 30mg but after reading all these comments I’m scare to take them? ??????????

• Posted

I’ve been on a few different anti depressant tablets, nothing been working or I’ve been feeling sick on them, today I’ve been givin duloxetine 30mg but after reading all these comments I’m scare to take them? ??????????

• Posted

me too!! im starting 30mg tonight with 15 mirtazapine. to do that for 2wks then drop mirtazapine and up duloxetine to 60mg.

im terrified! all antidepressants work differently though and we are all different so im trying so hard to be positive and praying it helps me out of this depression and anxiety.

good luck, let me know how you go x

• Posted

Hi Liz, how are you finding duloxetine i am due to start this very soon. I was wondering if you could let me know how you are feeling. Thank you Bonnie 😊

• Posted

in the past was on 60mg. also had it in addition with immipramine. not on it now, may go back. anyone here ever have traouble getting off it?

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.