Dying 😥

Posted , 6 users are following.

My heart feels like it's going to stop and just give up does anyone get where there heart beats so slow then thumps and goes really fast but it don't seem like it's beating properly? Iv had this doom feeling on me like I'm going to die real soon also have where I don't feel real n everything around me is a dream

4 likes, 33 replies

33 Replies

Prev
  • Posted

Michaela I just got to my computer and saw ur post, I hope by now u are doing better. If ur like me u may be better but more entrenched into depression. What I do know the more this happens the more depressed u become because u think there is no way out and the shear terror feels like u are going to die, but u won't. Michaela u have to get onto some medication to avoid the pit of despair which is where u are going with this. U also need some sort of xanax until ur meds kick in. You need to go to the Dr. and tell him all about the despair u feel the dread and fear and all the pains and panic u feel. Don't wait too long and don't be embarrased. How long has this been happening to u? and have u been to the Dr. yet regarding this issue? And if so were u very truthful with the Dr? Please let me know how u are?

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.