Dying 😥

Posted , 6 users are following.

My heart feels like it's going to stop and just give up does anyone get where there heart beats so slow then thumps and goes really fast but it don't seem like it's beating properly? Iv had this doom feeling on me like I'm going to die real soon also have where I don't feel real n everything around me is a dream

4 likes, 33 replies

33 Replies

Prev Next
  • Posted

Michalea anxiety can trigger every organ in ur body to go haywire and it just creates a sensation weather it is dizzy, derealizations, heart attck u name it It is terrible but please as one of the girls said breath it is important and just know anxiety HAS NEVER KILLED ANYONE it will not, but it sure feels like the dread and terror only those of us that suffer with this understand.please tell urself "THIS IS ONLY A SENSATION"
  • Posted

THE ODDS OF U HAVING HEART ATTACK ARE NOTHING AT THIS AGE I SWEAR IT'S ALRIGHT AND JUST SCARRY BUT U ARE HAVING ANXIETY AND THAT IS IT/ I KNOW HOW AWFUL IT FEELS BUT THIS WILL PASS I AM SO SORRY U ARE SO FRIGHTENED, BUT U ARE O.K.
    • Posted

Thank you so much Kathy!!! .. It's so so hard atm feel like there's not a light at the end of the tunnel , but I hope u get through it x
    • Posted

U HAVE UR WHOLE LIFE AHEAD OF U. AND NO U WONT DIE I LEARNED THE HARD WAY i AM 63 YEARS AND STARTED TO BELIEVE i WAS DYING AND WOULD NEVER LIVE TO HIGH SCHOOL GRADUATION . BUT THE DOOM AND GLOOM STEALS UR JOY AND U FEEL LIKE UR NOT GOING TO LIVE A LONG TIME ALWAYS WAITING FOR THIS OR THAT SYMPTOM TO KILL U BUT NONE OF THEM DO. BUT IT IS THE EMOTIONAL DRAIN AND WORRY OF THE WHAT IFS. I PROMISE U U ARE FINE.
  • Posted

ARE U CALMING DOWN A BIT YET MICHAELA? I HOPE SO HONEY U ARE ALRIGHT JUST SCARED AND FRIGHTENED BUT IT IS ONLY A sensation. i ALWAYS TELL MYSELF THAT, THE MINUTE I FEEL ANY PANIC BEGINNING AND IT CALMS ME RIGHT DOWN
    • Posted

Calmed down a little bit thanks to all ur replies!! I know when ur in that panic u don't care what no one says u feel like ur going to die x
  • Posted

i AM GLAD TO HEAR U ARE ON MEDS. U NEED TO START READING AND UNDERSTANDING WHAT PANIC DOES CHEMICALLY TO UR BODY AND WHERE IT REALLY COMES FROM. WHEN I WAS UR AGE NO INTERNET, NO BOOKS WRITTEN, ON THE SUBJECT AND REALLY NO DRUGS, AND NO ONE EVER TALKED ABOUT ANXIETY . I HAD NO IDEA WHAT IT WAS. I WAS 8 YEARS OLD IN THE 50'S WHEN I WOULD RUN AWAY FROM SCHOOL AND GO HOME APPARENTLY I HAD AN ANXIETY DISORDER BACK THEN BUT NO ONE EVER SPOKE THE WORD ANXIETY.THANK GOD FOR WEB SITES LIKE THIS.Β 
  • Posted

i HOPE U ARE DOING BETTER. IT IS ABOUT 1:30 IN THE MORNING HERE THE THE STATES AND I AM GOING TO BED NOW,BUT I WANTED TO MAKE SURE U WERE FEELING BETTER. LET ME KNOW LATER HOW U ARE FEELING
    • Posted

Hello kathy.. Yea I'm still abit anxiousπŸ˜”, hate anxiety don't wanna live like this no more. Hope ur ok xx
  • Posted

Dear Michaela

You've had some marvellous replies and there is nothing for me to add to them. Everyone is right. But I thought it would help you to know just how many people experience this and have learned to live with it.

I am one of them and experience this feeling on an extremely regular basis. I know what is happening and why, and that has helped remove the fear which was making the problem worse.

Please accept my best wishes and I hope sincerely you will get some support to help you cope with this problem.

Β 

• Posted

Hello I feel like I'm going crazy I just can't cope with it πŸ˜”πŸ˜”. It's never going to go away feels like it! Thank you for writing best wishing to you to x
  • Posted

This is exactly how I was feeling earlier I now keep having visions / feeling as though everything is going to go black like a TV turning off kind of thing I can just feel it's going to happen and my anxoety has bee good today until this happened I get the feeling things are not real I go into to much deep thought too about life it freaks me out and I get panicking with the feeling that everything is not real xxx
    • Posted

Sorry ur going through it!!! I have stabbing pains in my chest and around my rib cage and stuff. X
  • Posted

just checking in with u to see how u are doing. I have thought of u frequently today. I just got home it is 11 p.m. in states. I am assuming u are in England. Im kinda dumb with figuring out this web site and I am not sure if u were writing u are having anxiety still, or someone writing to u. But just remember don.t scare urself because that is what we know how to do best is to tell ourselves scary stuff. And there is nothing wrong with u other than anxiety. hope u are o.k.
    • Posted

Hello kathy I'm suffering really bad! I also keep getting pains on the side of my rib cage and chest πŸ˜” right now I feel like I can't breath!! Really can't take this .. Thank you for being so kind and thinking of me n taking ur time to message me x

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.