Early menopause symptoms - advise please

Posted , 12 users are following.

Hello ladies

So I have my blood test results today and everything is completely normal.

I have been really ill recently. Mostly off balance, light headed, nausea, completely worn out and anxiety. My monthly cycle has also changed to every 23/24 days. I am sure that my symptoms are my hormones. Did anyone struggle in the early days? Don’t want to keep thinking it’s my hormones if it isn’t. 

I have had all my bloods done to check everything else, mri, ct scan, ecg - all is fine! 

The consulatant has given me the mini pill to help level my hormones.

Was anyone similar very early on. I hear a lot of people talk about symptoms but they seem to be much closer to menopause than I am.

Appreciate any help

Louise 

3 likes, 31 replies

31 Replies

Prev
  • Posted

My symptoms pretty much mirror yours and like you these symptoms give me health anxiety in case it's not hormonal but my bloods and ECG were both ok. I had a period in April and then nothing until beginning of this month. It lasted a few days but was very light, so I think like yourself I'm quite early on my meno journey !!

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.