If there was an increase it would take affect immediately

does anyone know

Thanks

0 likes, 17 replies

17 Replies

Prev
  • Posted

HELPPPPPpppp! !!!,

I didn't mean to have a heated debate about economics, only wanted to demonstrate that with tax on almost everything we do with our money, dla/pip/esa/tax credits/u never saw credit et Al, we tend to pay tax on it.

Now, when I worked in retail back in the '70s our retail shop was often accused of massive mark-ups by customers comparing our prices with the competition. You make 600% profit on those prices ,to cite one example. Rubbish was the reply from my Director, if I pay a penny and sell for £10 I still paid a penny, you can not make 100% profit as long as you have paid something for it, mark up yes ,profit no.

Mike.

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.