Ebv test

Posted , 6 users are following.

So i was just wondering my ebv test said under 18.0 negative and over 22.0 it was positive and my number was 326 and for the antibodies it was the same numbers and my antibodies were greater than 600 so both said i was definitely positive. Do any of you know what your numbers were. that was mine

from 3 weeks ago and ive been sick 3 months. just wondering when they went down.

0 likes, 20 replies

20 Replies

Prev
  • Posted

Hi Josh,

I'm afraid I'm not very good when it comes to interpreting the numbers of blood test results for EBV, I know there are some good people on the site though who have knowledge in this area so hopefully they can message and offer some encouraging and reassuring words with respect to this.

Just really want to offer reassurance that this virus does get better, I found the phase at 3-4 months one of the hardest of all because I still feel the symptoms so intense and awful but was so weary of having to deal with it day after day at such a level of intensity for those months. Please be assured that the intensity doesn't stay at that level and that as the months go on things will get better Josh, it can take a little time for full recovery so don't panic this is normal - but absolutely you will get back to full health again with time, this is the worst phase right now but truly you will get over it and recover. At this stage though just cope with each day at a time as I know getting through every day when feeling so unwell with this thing is so difficult, and get plenty of rest and take a step back from anything causing stress right now and put your health first. Thinking about you and really hoping things settle down soon.

Craig

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.