ECG! 2 QUICK QUESTIONS?!

Posted , 6 users are following.

So I've had 2 ecgs now and any amouts of physical examinations by various doctors at my GP all said I'm fine QUESTION 1. can they tell if any thing is seriously wrong by an ECG? Sounds daft I know but I have got the got really bad health anxiety over my heart and fixated on my breathing etc.

QUESTION 2 is I've been thinking about sound running and exercise for sometime but wary about doing it because of shortness of breath everyday tight chest and fear of dropping down dead while I'm doing it a know sounds daft again but do use think I should conquer my fears and go for it? My doctor thinks it will help me feel better doing exercise, All replys gratefull thankyou been posting on here a lot lately just for reassurance🙂

0 likes, 36 replies

36 Replies

Prev
  • Posted

Sorry about my mars bars story i will try not to bore the poor people reading this. Sometimes i dont say things like i want to say it i suffer sleep problems and havent slept in two days. Sorry im far from perfect lol
  • Posted

Sorry if i went on luke08690 my sleep deprivation has hit me i only get like this about once a month now. Most of the time im ok. I wish you well in the future.
    • Posted

Don't worry about it it's fine lol🙂Well at least you said there you go to work or still do i can't even look at going to work I havnt worked in nearly 3 years I have been that bad but this has been my worst year of my life every physical symptom under ther sun I have had I didn't even know anxiety could do this until this year I thought it was just in your head and not physical but it's blew me away this year, don't worry about the Mars bar thing story was intresting lol no ones perfect we arnt made perfect are we and you said about sleep there I don't hardly sleep to some nights in awake round the clock awful👎Good luck to you to nice talking to you🙂

• Posted

Thank you luke08690 im in a simular situation as you with work i had to come out of work 6 years ago i no how that feels ive worked all my life until then. I must say when you said you had 9 smoothies aday i thought that could be the cause of your anxiety.you sound like your on the right path you doing all the right stuff but there is one last bit of advice i wont go on anymore then this. There is a new medication out called valdoxan or agomelatine as its known its new im on it and it definitely eases anxiety. I hope you see a Gp or psychiatrist now im not sure how you feel about meds but this one is the most natrual medication out there its not addictive and some people need a little help at times when things arent right. It helps you sleep it takes only two weeks to start working. Its just a thought if you choose the medication route. I wish you well mate

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.