Elastic Band Pain around Stomach Below Belly Button

Posted , 4 users are following.

For OVER one year, I have had Elastic Band Pain around my Stomach, Below my Belly Button. I have had an Endoscopy and Colonoscopy and found nothing. I had double hernia surgery after I thought it was a recurrent hernia but hernia surgery did not stop the pain.

ANYONE else have this elastic band pain feeling like you are being RIPPED IN HALF?

0 likes, 17 replies

17 Replies

Next
  • Posted

68/5000

Look at the lumbar spine, there may be a problem there.

• Posted

Last year, I had MRI's CT, and Xrays diagnosing a C5-C6 herniated disck spinal cord injury and had neck surgery in november, I was diagnosed with spinal stenosis and herniated disks in my lumbar back in 2008

• Posted

so the problem is here, that is why spinal traction and acupuncture, nothing more

• Posted

You can rub irritating ointments and gels on the basis of red pepper if symptoms appear.
    • Posted

maybe my philosophy will be interesting you 

Moderator comment: I have removed the link(s) directing to site(s) as it is broken. If users want this information please use the Private Message service to request the details.

• Posted

I do not understand what you mean by: "so the problem is here, "

I wnat to know WHAT is wrong, Thanks, Jeff

• Posted

The henia surgery may have disturbed abdominal nerves and caused neuralgia; ask your doctor about that. 
    • Posted

Pain started Feb 2017 - I had original hernia surgery in 2008 and recurrent hernia surgery June 2017 so NOT related as pian started BEFORE 2017 surgery
    • Posted

It is still possible that your recurrent hernia surgery has added to the pain you already had. Abdominal surgery can leave you with neuralgic pain.  You said your pain started in February 2017 but you also say that your pain started before your 2017 surgery.  Could you explain what you mean?
    • Posted

my pain started in feb 2017, the hernia surgery in june 2017 did NOT change pain; colonoscopy on dec 2016 may have caused pain but NO ideas
    • Posted

I would ask for an abdominal ultrasound or MRI to investigate the area where you feel the pain. Has your doctor made any suggestions at all about what it could be?  Are you having any other symptoms such as bowel habit change and does the pain shift about your stomach?
    • Posted

I had a stomach ultrasound that found potential stones in the common bile duct BUT an MRI showed nothing
    • Posted

Were actual stones found on the ultrasound?  Potential stones sounds like no stones were found or that the scan wasn’t clear  enough to determine if stones were there.
    • Posted

No actual stones, just possible stones in common bile duct which MRI said NO
    • Posted

That sounds like you don’t have stones.  An MRI is very detailed and accurate scan.

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.