Elastic Band Pain around Stomach Below Belly Button

Posted , 4 users are following.

For OVER one year, I have had Elastic Band Pain around my Stomach, Below my Belly Button. I have had an Endoscopy and Colonoscopy and found nothing. I had double hernia surgery after I thought it was a recurrent hernia but hernia surgery did not stop the pain.

ANYONE else have this elastic band pain feeling like you are being RIPPED IN HALF?

0 likes, 17 replies

17 Replies

Prev
  • Posted

I had this symptom for 3 years. After about 2 the tops of my thighs started going numb also. I had the lower MRI, colonoscopy and much more. It got real bad and put me in a wheel chair. I finally found out what it was when I went to Mayo clinic, a tumor in my upper spinal cord. I saw 7 doctors before one caught it. If I closed my eyes I would fall over. I guess only 400 of these happen a year. No doctor orders upper MRI's for some reason even tho the nerves that are in the upper thigh are controlled there. It takes 7 to 10 years to get to the point of total paralysis but once it gets to where you have trouble walking it goes fast.

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.