Elleste duet 20mg

Posted , 6 users are following.

Hi again, now on week 6 of this HRT and sweats are slowly creeping back especially at night, but only just so still happy about that, in fact I feel cold in the day which is odd for me.  But am now wondering whether I would be better off with sweats as the headaches and swollen, agonising breasts are becoming unbearable.  I am scared now as the breast symtoms, ie large veins, engorged nipples, red and patchy nipple area and puckered skin all google (I KNOW) as imflammatory breast cancer.  Have appointment with GP on Wednesday to discuss. When I look at the posts on this forum no one really seems bothered by sore breasts, apparently post menopause - am 57 in May - means you should not have painful breasts so something is definitely not right.  I am being so OTT as I know it is probably the HRT, but was so looking forward to being able to sleep and not look like I had put my head in a chip pan so am a bit deflated. Sorry for the rant. 

0 likes, 18 replies

18 Replies

Prev
  • Posted

HI ive only just joined the forum  but saw your post wondered how is it's going, i take the same as you and have been fine on it infact its been perfect for me , but have been advised to come off as not long term i have been on them 3 years looking at alternatives GP suggesting a coil which does not appeal to me !

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.