Embarrassed urethra pain

Posted , 8 users are following.

So I was drunk one night and I inserted an object into my urethral and immediately I felt a jolt of pain shoot up my whole body. I've tried to tell the doctor my pain is not due to an std or prostate. I've passed all my STD tests and the pain started right after my drunken encounter.

There looks to be a bump on the inside of the urethra that is where the pain originated and goes up the shaft of the penis. Sometimes it's stinging pain sometimes it is a throbbing pain it changes

When I ejaculate it stings bad for days. I went to the urologist and the doctor thinks it's prosititious.

I've reintersted the fact that the pain started after the encounter. It has been 4 months. I was on antibiotics and nothing seems to help the pain other than drinking water and not ejaculating.

I'm scared that I might have ruined my life. It's very depressing for me. Any suggestions?

0 likes, 68 replies

68 Replies

Prev Next
  • Posted

Dennis,

you probably caused injury o your urethra and now you probably have a scar tissue forming that will sooner or later cause problem with urinary flow.

Did you bleed after foreign object insertion into urethra? It is not good idea to insert anything in such sensitive area because that is one way street so you violated it with wrong direction. Cystoscopy is a good idea to check if any damage was done.

If no damage than let it time to heal.

• Posted

There was no blood at all. And also the object did not do very far. 2 cm at the most. So embarrassed. I have no clue wtf I was thinking.

That being said. Would that cause up and down my whole urethra if it was just inserted slightly into the utethra

• Posted

It should not. Another thing that might be is a bit torn meatus (pee hole) and you might feel sting when urinating. Beside injury foreign object can cause infection in your urethra that is called urethritis. 

• Posted

In that situation what would the course of action be if it were urethritis. Post ejaculate I can feel the area which has the bump burn more than usual. Maybe the mixture of ejaculate and the scar tissue is causing the pain
    • Posted

In this case would my Rutgers ever heal normally or is this permanent ?
  • Posted

Dennis  I'm sorry your having this problem Can I ask how old are you.  A why would you do that to yourself what was it.?    You may have messed up a vein or  cut the urethra  If that doctor will not do anything get another doctor and they him turth until he listens   Good Luck  Ken   

• Posted

I don't know why I did it. I was beyond drunk and I guess curious idk. Worst Decision of my life.

• Posted

I have never done that. Was it clean Did it have a point.  He should first stop drinking.  It's enought we have to deal with catheters sometimes.  Not a fan of them either   Ken

• Posted

Just the thought of it is cringe-worthy. I can understand it, most of us on here are just trying to find relief from BPH or retention. To self-mutilate yourself like that I don't understand it, and I've asked for his age and wondering if he's just a kid to do something like that. It sounds like something a kid would do. In that case are his parents involved? If he's a kid, I'm wondering if he's told his parents. I think If that happened by accident I'd be in the ER!

• Posted

Well be do crazy thing at that age.  Was it a dare or we you my yourself.  You still have not tod us what is was I hope it was not some kind of food.  I have heard of men puttin pencel and screwdrivers.  Please don't do that again  You have to get this taking care of efore it get worse...Yo can tell us.  You have gone this far.  ken    

• Posted

He's almost 30 in the prime of his life and he goes and does that. Well he need to talk with a doctor the is going to look into it.  He need a scope done.  I think it a vein who knows.... Ken  

• Posted

Dennis..  I just read a story about a 16 year old putting a Q-Tip in his penis now it hurts  He is having the same problem you are.  The doctor said that he caused irritation to the urethra.  He told him to drink alot of water to dilute the urine and it should get better.  If not you better get to another doctor. Remember the urethra s no natural lube in it   Ken  

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.