Embarrassed urethra pain

Posted , 8 users are following.

So I was drunk one night and I inserted an object into my urethral and immediately I felt a jolt of pain shoot up my whole body. I've tried to tell the doctor my pain is not due to an std or prostate. I've passed all my STD tests and the pain started right after my drunken encounter.

There looks to be a bump on the inside of the urethra that is where the pain originated and goes up the shaft of the penis. Sometimes it's stinging pain sometimes it is a throbbing pain it changes

When I ejaculate it stings bad for days. I went to the urologist and the doctor thinks it's prosititious.

I've reintersted the fact that the pain started after the encounter. It has been 4 months. I was on antibiotics and nothing seems to help the pain other than drinking water and not ejaculating.

I'm scared that I might have ruined my life. It's very depressing for me. Any suggestions?

0 likes, 68 replies

68 Replies

Prev Next
  • Posted

Did you tell the doctor what you inserted? It might make a difference.
    • Posted

I don't think he did.  Me nd SS try all day yesterday and he would not tell us.  Yes whaever he put in there will make a diference.  He needs to tell us and a doctor so we cahelp if we can.....Ken

• Posted

It was a small metal object. Maybe the size of a 1 mm wide 3 mm long.

It's

Embarrassing time for me. So to ask why I did this will just cause more stress that I don't need. Why doesn't mater anymore as it already happened and I am shamed. I am just trying to find the best clinical advise and I feel like I'm not getting that from my doc

• Posted

Dennis.  I am sorry that you did it but it is over and done and now we have to see if we can help you.  I will look on the internet to see if there is something on there.  I know the one I read was about a kid that put a Q-Tip in but with metel there may be something else you can try.  Make sure you drink alot of water.  I will e-mail my urologist to see if there is something he can suggest.  Now stop betting yourself up whats done is done.  You have to try to move foward..  Ken .  
  • Posted

Considering all the items that are poked into a urethra by doctors, with no damage done, it may have left some of itself (like a sliver or fleck) in the tissue.  An image (xray, flouroscope, even a flashlight might work) would show if there is something there or if it's just a little bump of tissue.  If there was a substance on it like alcohol, acid, or other chemical, there may still be a bit of that encased in tissue and causing continual irritation and nerve problems.  The attitude of your urologist seems to be less than helpful.  Maybe a different doctor would be better.

• Posted

I don't believe there was anything on the tip of it. Im really thankful you people are trying to help me.

Thank you !

• Posted

And now that you mention it he was supposed to prescribe me flow max and never did. I don't think it is a prostrate issue but to rule it out I should call and get a prescription

• Posted

He hasn't even done a flashlight. He doesn't care, that's what I feel like

• Posted

Are you sure the doctors actually understand what you did?  Did you expplicitly tell them the details?  When I first started to read your post I was incredulous.

Please understand, I'm not minimizing your pain and suffering but it's important the doctors know what they are dealing with.

Tom

• Posted

Dennis I sent my urologist a e-mail.  If I hear anything today I will let you know.Ken 
    • Posted

Good morning Dennis.  My urologist told me to have you go see a urologist because he cannot guess what is wrong.  You need a cystoscopy to know for sure.  He said to try a OTC Pyridum.  It for pain, burning, irritation and trauma of the urinary tract. AZO brand at walmart and walgreens are good.  But he also said if you use this it should not hurt has much when the cyctoscopy is done.  Good luck.  Please see a doctor  Ken.   
    • Posted

My worry is that a cystoscopy would make it worse. How do I make that judgment.
    • Posted

When the doctor does it It will be well lubicate and you need to know what is the problem is to fix it.  Just relax.  I have had 5 in the last year.  I have to have my stricture check.  It will be fine just relax.  If you need to talk just e-mail me..Ken
    • Posted

My worry isn't so much the procedure it is the worry that the procedure could cause more long term

Complications making my situation worse. That's my issue. What are

Your symptoms like

With a structure?

• Posted

Dennis  When I was havinf as problem I was haing alot of pain and my pens would go numb.  Also I would have 7 to 8 bladder infecton a year.  Ringt not It under control and Have not had one infection this year.  You have to have that scope dne to find out what is the problem.  Please have it done before it gets worse then it is.  PLEASE  Ken
    • Posted

What is PAE some people are saying to look at that as an option. I'm worried a scope could make the pain worse. Idk what else it could be other than scar tissue

• Posted

A PAE as nothing to do with anything in your penis.  It is to make the prostate smaller.  Go and get that checked PLEASE  Ken

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.