Emis , r u still working on this site ?

Posted , 10 users are following.

Give me hope please !

On a daily basis I notice small mistakes/mysteries popping up on your 'new' site. Should I be asking you about problems I come across ?

Today's mystery. Under notifications it says twice that I have a reply from Betty E under topic from David. I realise my post appeared twice and that you removed 1 which was fine, thank you. Were BettyE's 2 replies on the post you removed ? I cannot see BettyE's replies any where.

Yesterdays mystery. At the top of the list of notifications it said I had a reply 3 hours ago (details forgotten). I thought it would be a new reply but I had seen it previously hours before. On the actual post it said it had been posted 8 hours previously. I triple checked this.

I admit that I am no technical wizz, but those 2 notifications are not correct.

I thought I should be able to contact you seperately, but I haven't figured out how to yet. Is there a way? It may be simple but I am just trying to get my head around 1 'mystery' a day.

It is sad that I do not see many old regulars post on here any more. I suspect they too are having difficulties relearning how to find what they want.

Can I be cheeky and ask why you changed the site ? What wasn't working before ?

1 like, 23 replies

23 Replies

Prev
  • Posted

I'm still here but it's a sair fecht as my post vanishes before I can complete it.

• Posted

I like that. I have learned something new today. I am going to use that Silver

• Posted

I think this is out of sync but they are guid Scottish words.

• Posted

Hi silver49

Am i right in thinking that 'siar fecht' means 'it's a hard life?'....🤔🤔

• Posted

That's correct, mary 19068. The literal meaning is sore fight.

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.