Emotional wreck

Posted , 10 users are following.

Despite going to the hospital yesterday and being checked i still think im dying. Infact i know i am. I told the doctor everything and he didnt say much. He said he cannot find any signs of weakness in my muscles. Then i told him the stress i have at home..i have another hospital appointment on friday and im so scared because i know that they will tell me i have an illness and that i am dying.

0 likes, 34 replies

34 Replies

Prev
  • Posted

Emily , I'm going through the same exact thing as you I've been to the hospital 3 times for them to just say it's anxiety. I don't believe them either but I've have all the tests done so that leaves it to be the only thing left. I made the mistake and searched everything on google and just made my symptoms a lot worse so yourself a favor and stop reading online you will bring symptoms on just by reading about them. 
  • Posted

Did you discuss the health anxiety at all? Neil 
    • Posted

Yes i told the neurologist that i constantly worry about my health, and that i think theres somethig seriously wrong with me and that the thought never goes away. I also told her that now ive stopped thinking about brain tumors the headaches arent as bad. As that was the main reason my gp sent me, as i was having headaches all the time.  Then when she mentioned the scan i told her that its what ive been wanting for ages but they didnt allow me to have one.. So at least im now moving a step forward rather than going backwards 

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.