End of Week One - Completely Fed Up

Posted , 8 users are following.

Hi Guys,

I started the tablets last saturday, have stuck to 1200-1400 cals / 30g fat per day, have cut back from about 8 coffees a day to two, am drinking close to 2 litres of water per day, am doing 30 mins to an hours brisk walking per day from no excercise and have weighed myself this morning and lost one pound!!

I know one off is better than one on but from reading the incredible stories on here and peoples weight losses in the first week / month, i was expecting more than this.

I have had invaluable advice from RR all this week and in no way have i cheated at all but am feeling soooo demotivated now as i normally lose about 5lbs in the first week when following a diet without taking orlistat in addition.

Am going to stick at it for a month and see how it goes but if anyone has got any ideas as to if i'm doing anything wrong or another approach to this, i would love to hear them as am feeling really s**t about myself now.

Thanks x x

0 likes, 16 replies

16 Replies

Prev
  • Posted

Hi Guys,

Well a bit different from last weeks post where i lost 1lb, this morning when i did my weekly weigh in i'd lost 4lb!! I'm over the moon. I've done nothing different so not sure why there is a difference? Maybe the tabs did take a while to kick in. 5lb in two weeks is something i'm more than happy with

However, made a bit of a faux pas yesterday . . . i had a tooth out and am absolutely terrified of the dentist! I had to wait until the anasthetic had worn off before i could eat so at 2pm i was starving and settled down for a bowl of chicken and dumpling soup which was 12g fat and a weight watchers dessert which was 3g which would have made up my 15g. As it happens, i misread the label (i'm putting this down to all the trauma of the dentist lol) and the soup was actually 27g of fat so with the dessert on top i consumed 30g of fat in one go. Needless to say, i'm just off to ASDA with the hubby and kids and then am not leaving the house for the rest of the day :oops:

Oh well, you live and learn. Next week will be challenging as i'm 32 on friday and we normally go out for a meal plus there's the cakes at work etc so next weeks post should be interesting :lol:

Anyway, thanks for reading this, thanks for all your support and here's to us all being successful in meeting our goals x :lol: :lol:

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.