Endoscopy tomorrow morning

Posted , 6 users are following.

Omg omg I m eating my nails I m so nervous endoscopy tomorrow I m not only scared of the procedure but also scared what they might find sad hope nothing is wrong my anxiety is high I m doing breathing exercises but oh my my thoughts are out of control ?what if I have cancer?sad what if something really wrong ? Oh my I never been so nervous in my life no even when I was having my child just need some support I know I been posting about this all week sorry just nervous 

0 likes, 22 replies

22 Replies

Prev
  • Posted

Don’t know about the spray. Where I live they only do conscious sedation.
    • Posted

Hi

TIm W U.K.  apologies I don’t know which country you reside. In the U.K. both options are available., in a personal basis.  

I myself

Have had both and would say that both are good in reference

To how you feel on the day. 

Best regards.  Tim w 

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.