erection issues for 4 years. plz help

Posted , 4 users are following.

i am super frustrated. i was masturbating very frequently ,6 times per day , and possibly very aggressively. while in the middle of it, I lost my erection. the look of penis changed. it wasnt taut . it was loose. less sensitive. THIS WAS 4 YEARS AGO. I havent had morning erections since then. I havent had spontaneous erections since then. only on physical stimulation do I get a hard on. got penis MRI, doppler done. all normal. took homeopathic and ayurbedic meds. NO help. What do I do?? will not masturbating[NoFap] help? will it restore sensitivity ? HELP PLZ . I am 33 years old and unmarried

0 likes, 18 replies

18 Replies

Prev
  • Posted

Each individual has their own circumstances - in my case I experienced the long term (40+ years) impact of Lichen Sclerosis - I had to be totally inactive for 3 or 4 months and my penis looked like it did when I was around 8 year old (i.e. VERY SMALL!).   It took me many years of the right kind of diligence, doing many different things, for my penis to look anything like a normal adult erect penis where the glans / head could be fully exposed as well as being a 'normal' adult length.

In your original post, you state that you had contact with various different medical professionals.  Have you received a specific diagnosis for your condition?!

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.