Esa question

Posted , 6 users are following.

Hi does anyone no what the new criteria is for esa and not having constant f2f medical as my health is not going to change

2 likes, 46 replies

46 Replies

Prev
  • Posted

I’ve never ever had an assessment for ESA and I’m in the support group, have been for over 5 years.  I’ve filled out 2 ESA50 forms in that time, don’t think I’ve ever been given an award time scale or date for review! What does that mean?  

I know all about points for PIP but I didn’t even realise you score points for ESA, untill reading on this. 

New rules sound good for people suffering long term, little less stress about dealing with the job centre 🤗 

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.