escitalopram diaryI

Posted , 4 users are following.

I was on escitalopram for 4 years for panic attacks and depression. I remember it took me around 7 months for my body to feel consistent benefits from them. I stayed on them 4 years and stupidly came off them with rapid tapering, I felt good for 2 months then the panic and depression came back so I went back on them. I started at 10 mg for 10 days then 20 mg after that. I am now 3 months back on it. At week 11 I started to feel good and  thought I turned a corner finally. I stayed good for a whole week then bam all the good feelings are gone and back to depression, anxiety, panic during sleep, no appetite. I feel bad for a week now. I will my diary from today, If there are people to compare with me it will be great. 

0 likes, 29 replies

29 Replies

Prev
  • Posted

So I am on escitalopram  94 days now. I am having bad 8 days in a row;  no motivations, depressed, anxious.  
  • Posted

WHAT MG.S ARE YOU ON NOW..  I AM ON 15MG FOR 20 DAYS NOW AND I AM HAVING GOOD DAYS AND BAD.. TODAY I FEEL ALRIGHT.. DID YOU KEEP TAKING THE LEXAPRO THE HOLE TIME?

• Posted

I take lexapro 20 mg everyday. Week 12 was a good week, I thought I am finally back to normal and stayed well for the whole week, then all the symptoms came back again , feeling bad  for 8 days now. Hoping it is a blip and it will go.
    • Posted

Sherry.. isn’t that crazy how that happens..I’ve had a few good days but mostly days with aniexty thrown in durning the day.. but not many days w/o any touch of aniexty.. just hasn’t happened..I’m sooo tired of this.. not knowing how u will feel when u wake up of the am...it’s been about 14 weeks of this .. sense I started @ 2.5 mg. Of lexapro.. I’ve done increases very slow .. I’m hoping it kicks in for good soon..😊

• Posted

WE ARE ALL GETTING TIRED OF IT.. BUT NICKIE..  YOU ARE MY ANGEL..  KEEP THAT SMILE GOING....IT HELPS US ALL....
    • Posted

I AM SO TIRED  NICKIE54 SAID IT ALL...  FEEL GOOD TODAY.. BUT TOMORROW ???? WHO KNOWS.. 
    • Posted

Jennifer... You are a Sweetheart .. Thank You for the kind words.. And yes we r all tired of this merry go round.. Praying everyone has a Pleasant evening.. Stay in touch ..😊

• Posted

GOOD MORNING    I WILL... GOING TO DERM TODAY TO GET A SPOT TAKEN OFF BACK.    WILL LET YOU KNOW HOW I DO... HOPE YOU ARE FEELING WELL.. I AM FEELING NAUSAUS AGAIN.. EVERY MORNING..     I WILL LET YOU KNOW MORE LATER.   

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.