Everybody well?

Posted , 8 users are following.

Hi everyone. No activity for 10 days in any discussion within the alcohol forum. This does surprise me since i have been a member and very active for 5 years+. Has everybody been cured and have no problems I wonder? There used to be 4 or 5 new discussions every week previously. The new layout and website design does not i think since not particularly user friendly.

waiting to hear from anybody😄

Robin

1 like, 20 replies

20 Replies

Prev
  • Posted

Hello Robin

Good to hear from you. Never feel the need to check how you are, as i know the answer.

How old are your twins now? I cant believe my eldest grandson starts senior school in September. I have the youngest one two days a week, which keeps me busy.

My daughter has been really ill this past year. Now discovered by drs in London (our local hospital couldnt find the cause) she has an extremely rare disease. Most gps, hospital drs and nurses have never heard of it. Its a form of cancer, but treatable with medication.

She starts chemotherapy next week.

Have felt like going on a binge, but only fleetingly, like you too much to lose.

Yes this new style forum is very off putting. I check in most weeks and the lack of new posts speaks volumes

Take care

vickylou x

• Posted

Nice to hear from you Vicky Lou. Sorry to hear about your daughter's problem. I hope and pray that her treatment will work as it should. You have incredible willpower by not giving in and doing a binge. Full respect to you. For certain! My twin girls are 8 and extremely active. Football one hour at 9am at local football club Saturday and swimming one hour later. One hour gymnastics thursday YMCA. Ballet Wednesday. Violin and piano at school. Have both had awards for achievement s. Keeps us busy. Great that you such a caring grandmother . Keep well till next time 😃 Robin

• Posted

Good here, thanks, Robin. And so glad to know that you are having a much, much better life now.

Yes, this new format is absolutely not person-friendly.

Anyway, am currently extremely busy. We launch our TSM online support tool on 1st May, which is huge news and it will really help those using TSM.

But most importantly, I am also working on a very big project, which will see TSM being prescribed on the NHS within 12-18 months. It's a very big collaboration with an organisation that already has a number of NHS contracts, and we are currently working on building a system together that will suit both our needs. Once it is built, they will go to each NHS area to get the contracts.

So, lots going on here and it's keeping me very, very busy!!

😃

• Posted

How utterly amazing if it gets prescribed on the NHS. 1st May i wish you best of luck with your live service. Great!

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.