Everything has just stopped

Posted , 5 users are following.

ok first month dropped 14 lbs. last 2 months not even 1 llb ? anyone else having this issue?

0 likes, 26 replies

26 Replies

Next
  • Posted

With nerve damage there can be a wide array of symptoms. Which ones you may have depends on the location and type of nerves that are affected. Damage can occur to nerves in your brain and spinal cord. It can also occur in the peripheral nerves, which are located throughout the rest of your body.
  • Posted

Thats most strange to have not lost a single pound in weight.!

I think you should double check what you are eating, or go back and speak to your GP about it, because  2 months without loosing anything is odd to say the least. eek

Daisy x

///*.*\\\

• Posted

odd thing is its not up its not down excalty 17 stone. not even moving a little. i have lost 6 inches from around my middle tho
    • Posted

It does seem that sometimes people loose inches as opposed to pounds, but even so, not to loose anything in 2 months???

Something has to give sooner or later!

Daisy x

///*.*\\\

• Posted

you would think wouldnt you. problem is docs go by scales not measure tape. i dont want to have a gastric band
    • Posted

Oh gosh NO!!!

How about you change the foods you are eating, just to get it kick started again? That might work for you huh. :-)

Daisy x

///*.*\\\

• Posted

Cereal for breakfast with soya milk with a few sultana's, cup of tea....mid morning coffee and a piece of fruit, sometimes a couple of dry Ryvitas.

Lunch is usually a sandwich I have brought from home, ham/ tuna or chicken in wholemeal bread with humous or cottage cheese to replace butter and heaps of salad.

Mid afternoon a piece of fruit, tea or coffee, sometimes another couple of fruit crunch ryvita. (i should not really have many of those to be honest eek)

Evenings I have either a big stirfry/veggie cassorole/ jacket potatoe with some low fat topping/ steamed fish with veggies/ curry (low fat) Beans or poached egg on toast and an option of various soya yogurts or sorbet for sweet.

As a snack I might have more fruit or dry ryvitas with a cup of tea or coffee.

Daisy x

///*.*\\\

• Posted

I treat myself to one small egg every couple of weeks and have egg white omlettes with veggies in..

Daisy x

///*.*\\\

• Posted

Thanks for your help the other day with my Sunday sushi .

The blues were kind to me very very windy , little lose but no Oil thank The Lord .

I hope I never get in that situation again xxxc

• Posted

Not too bad thank you, but I feel I may have eaten a too many carbs redface

I have a *thing* for Ryvita's Fruit Crunch and they are over my allowance. I went into Tesco after work and they are on offer for £1, usually £1.59, so I purchased 10 packets!!! eek  It could be worse, I could have eaten a cornetto, cheese and chocolate like our naughty Dawny! lol

Daisy x

///*.*\\\

• Posted

I'm not a weather girl but u do predict it's going to be very windy up by dawny!!!💨
    • Posted

Awe!...poor Dawnypoo's, it happens to the best of us hun! redface 

I have sailed close to the "wind" on several occasions since taking my little blue buddies!

Daisy x

///*.*\\\

• Posted

Ha! ha! dont worry Daisy typo's all the time, along with other members, so you are in good company!

Daisyx

//*.*\\

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.