Everything just came back, Anxiety, panic etc.

Posted , 5 users are following.

Hey everyone, maybe someone can shed some light on this.

So I had been on Celexa for about 1 month and a half and i had seen and been through the worst of the side effects the first week of being on it, they soon went completely away, I wasn't feeling not too much anxiety and panic was minimal, BUT then as of a week ago, all these symptoms came back and were feeling panic and anxiety quite vigorously. I just found it very odd and that they came back out of no where, nothing's changed in my life as far as being exposed to different situations and such..

I was just wondering if anybody else has gone through this too?

Thank You!!!

0 likes, 31 replies

31 Replies

Prev

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.