Everythings going wrong

Posted , 5 users are following.

Had some bad news family wise. Nights were awful hardly eat then last night had a massive bender with friends ive got 7 weeks till holiday and mt goal is 5stone 2 lose. I think weighing every week is making me paranoid sad

1 like, 19 replies

19 Replies

Next
  • Posted

Tomorrow is a new day. Don't let any bad news take you off the diet path my wlj has been horrendous to say the least at times but sometimes you just have to keep going x
  • Posted

PLEASE STOP WEIGHING EVERY WEEK!! Unless that is at your weigh in appointment and if it is get it changed to every 4 weeks x
    • Posted

Why don't you stop going to slimming world? you can get the same advice online isn't slimming world just where you pay to get weighed? in a nutshell? if you still want to go to a SW class can't you just go in every 4 weeks? but to be honest if you know what to eat why don't you give it up? x
    • Posted

Sorry to hear that you have had bad news. You have for to keep focused and carry on. Tommorow is a new day. Xx
    • Posted

You cant go every 4weeks. If u dont go u get charged or shift worker after 4 weeks u got to rejoin. I know just like the certificates etc xx
  • Posted

If you eat anything high in fat (planning to) then you have to stop them 3 days before then go back on them 3 days after you ate the food in question.

One question i will ask you is is your heart really in it? if not then have a break carry on as you did before the tablets because you will only suceed if you really want it and believe me you will be back on them before you know it x

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.