Everythings going wrong

Posted , 5 users are following.

Had some bad news family wise. Nights were awful hardly eat then last night had a massive bender with friends ive got 7 weeks till holiday and mt goal is 5stone 2 lose. I think weighing every week is making me paranoid sad

1 like, 19 replies

19 Replies

Prev
  • Posted

Eugh im a total emotional eater too.

Struggling not to binge tonight.  

BUT! tomorrow is a new day. 

Keep your chin up and know in your heart of hearts you can do this. 

1 blow out doesn't mean the end. 

Chin ul we arr all here for you xxx

• Posted

So sorry you have had bad news x x x

I know its difficault, but life is like that hun sad

Sometimes we have a run of bad luck in life. I am having my fair share of it at the moment, but I am blowed if I am going to let it get the better of me, even though it hurts like hell. We have to soldier on and try to see the bigger picture.

You have all us guys here in the forum for support, someone will ALWAYS step forward to offer some kind words of wisdom.

Draw a line in the sand the best you can and start fresh hun smile

Sending you hugs

Daisy x

///*.*\\\

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.